hoklee Messages 10 Messages hoklee Dec 6, 2013 #1 no way... i got my 3 copies of gt6 and I just found that there's no multi monitor option .!?! anyone found how?.. I hope polyphony is bringing back that option
no way... i got my 3 copies of gt6 and I just found that there's no multi monitor option .!?! anyone found how?.. I hope polyphony is bringing back that option
Flying_Kefran Messages 554 Thionville Messages Flying_Kefran Dec 6, 2013 #2 I also have two GT 6 discs, waiting for the multi-monitor support. If I remember correctly, we had to wait until patch 1.06 on GT5...
I also have two GT 6 discs, waiting for the multi-monitor support. If I remember correctly, we had to wait until patch 1.06 on GT5...
hoklee Messages 10 Messages hoklee Dec 6, 2013 #3 GT5 Multi monitor I hope they don't forget about us
TheMokafan Messages 138 Philadelphia Messages Patanime237 Dec 6, 2013 #4 Don't you also need three PS3s for that?
Cosbuster Messages 1,718 GTPlanet Messages Cosbuster Dec 6, 2013 #5 They should really come out and give an ETA.
hoklee Messages 10 Messages hoklee Dec 6, 2013 #6 Yeah -3x ps3 -3x gran turismo -3x monitor you can get used ps3 for cheap now . people are gettings ps4 and selling their ps3
Yeah -3x ps3 -3x gran turismo -3x monitor you can get used ps3 for cheap now . people are gettings ps4 and selling their ps3
Chiochan Messages 2,000 Syracuse NEW YORK Messages ChuthuluGoat Dec 6, 2013 #7 People want this feature PD.
Y yin613 Messages 39 Malaysia Dec 8, 2013 #8 Couldn't we buy the PSN version and download it to all the ps3? Maybe at least 2 consoles!
T timekiller001 Messages 941 Germany Messages timekiller001- Dec 8, 2013 #9 Maximum 2 consoles. You can't activate more consoles.
Y yin613 Messages 39 Malaysia Dec 8, 2013 #10 PD, please allow us download GT6 to 5 consoles with 1 PSN purchase! Pleeeease!