No pit crew on Tuskuba?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scooter8299
  • 5 comments
  • 520 views

Scooter8299

(Banned)
Messages
381
New Zealand
NZ
Messages
Scooter8299
This is weird. When I pitted in the MX-5 Enduro, I noticed that theres no pit crew. Someone explain?:nervous:
 
Yeah this seems to be the only track without a pit crew. Even generated tracks have pit crews. Seemed weird to me as well when I saw this, maybe the pitlane is just too small/short for 16 pitcrews so they just left them out.. Can't think of any other reason.
 
maybe the pitlane is just too small/short for 16 pitcrews so they just left them out..

Yeah.
 
Yeah this seems to be the only track without a pit crew. Even generated tracks have pit crews. Seemed weird to me as well when I saw this, maybe the pitlane is just too small/short for 16 pitcrews so they just left them out.. Can't think of any other reason.

Yeah
 
Its weird how im on lap 100 and the AI haven't pitted yet:scared:
 
There's other tracks that dont have pit crews I think. Just cant think of which. After 5+ years of development and a delayed release one would think these very basic things to be ironed out. Especially the playing the same B spec endurance race over and over to level up. Super annoying.
 
Back