No Stripe GT40

  • Thread starter Thread starter Human-D
  • 22 comments
  • 1,532 views
Messages
323
Messages
HumanDefinition
I have three of these and need to get rid them...looking for anything rare, just offer up. Also I got many more rare cars for trade so send me a message-PSN: HumanDefinition.
 
Do you mean the ford gt no stripe or like the 68' gt40
 
Do you mean the ford gt no stripe or like the 68' gt40

He means the Ford GT as we don't have the original sadly.:(
 
Oh that's what I thought I actually have the 68' ford gt40 I just won it the other day in the super speedway b spec endurance race I think. I also have the 02' ford gt it came with white stripes then I painted it white lol and the stripes were still there but faded so it looks kinda cool.
 
Oh that's what I thought I actually have the 68' ford gt40 I just won it the other day in the super speedway b spec endurance race I think. I also have the 02' ford gt it came with white stripes then I painted it white lol and the stripes were still there but faded so it looks kinda cool.

Nice,I just drove a 68 GT40 on a certain other game.;)
 
'02 Nissan Skyline GT-R M•Spec Nur R34 Black Pearl 1,422.5 miles

Honda HSC 03 1.4 miles

three 03 Viper SRT10

Jaguar S-type R 02 25,908.1 miles

I have more if you think of something special you need for the NO-STRIPE's
I'll take all three if you like what I have to offer!
 
i'm looking for ft86 concept II '11

more offers(both cars and tickets) please :)
 
I have an FT-86 G sports concept, close but...
 
How about a level 1000 ticket? That should be worth a good bit

Edit: just double posted! Dang it I hate it when I do that, sorry guys
 
I still got a few more available
 
5 paints+5MC's tomorrow.
 
oh, I'm only looking for rare cars.

such as the Nismo R32 and Amuse R1
 
Human-D
oh, I'm only looking for rare cars.

such as the Nismo R32 and Amuse R1

I got both of them. : )
 
Human-D
are you willing to trade both for 1 gt40?

Lol I already have the ford gt40 and I'm not willing to trade sorry
 
Is it the R32 with some decals on it?
 
yup, the Nismo GT-R S-Tune R32
 
Human-D
yup, the Nismo GT-R S-Tune R32

I can't remember it*chinrub* is it the old model or the new model like the premium one.
 
Back