GT Academy 370z WANTED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Human-D
  • 6 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
323
Messages
HumanDefinition
I want a stock one, no upgraded parts please.

I have a load of rare cars for trade. PSN: HumanDefinition
 
I have one I can trade, but not in 0/0. Is that okay?
 
yup its ok. i sent you a FR
 
Do you happen to have any of these?
Mazda MX-Crossport Concept '05
Lexus IS 200 '98
Jaguar XKR R Performance '02
Jaguar XKR Coupe '99
Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
 
Clytuis if you haven't traded that 370z yet then i'll take it..I have a few of the cars that you mentioned above
 
Jaguar XKR R Performance '02
Jaguar XKR Coupe '99
Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61

They are all for sale on OCD in 0/0/0 👍 :)
 
I'll give you my Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 for it!!lol
 
Back