No way these timings in suzuka

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chicane85
  • 93 comments
  • 7,964 views
Gave myself a go in 2 cars around Suzuka, just to see if I was still that bad with the Beetle.


To the OP: I don't know if you've tried other cars there yet, but the Audi R8 does work pretty well for me, being 1.3 seconds faster (2:01,129) than the Beetle (2:02,492)

I will post both laps tomorrow, but sometimes a different car really makes the difference.

edit:

Both Laps here:

VW:


Audi:
 
Last edited:
Here's my attempt at the Suzuka Circuit Experience, it's not an alien level time and should be possible with a pad if someone is good enough, in fact I'd bet some people have gone faster. It should however be some use to anyone looking to find a bit of time rather than chasing the alien laps that are just not possible for most of us. :lol:



Oh and if anyone sees something that I can improve on, then I'm happy to listen, even if in the end I still can't go faster. Which would be likely as I've done countless laps here, over multiple games and I'm still over a second a lap slower than the best and that's on a good lap. :O:bowdown:
 
Last edited:
Back