Nobuteru Taniguchi in Touge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryosuke_Gumna
  • 10 comments
  • 1,040 views
"Aggressive Taniguchi". :lol: Driver was good in the camera car also. I don't know how some of these guys can laugh, talk and drive that fast in the dark!
 
a6m5
"Aggressive Taniguchi". :lol: Driver was good in the camera car also. I don't know how some of these guys can laugh, talk and drive that fast in the dark!

They have to be familiar with the course they are on, so darkness isn't as big a factor. Still pretty crazy.
 
xcsti
They have to be familiar with the course they are on, so darkness isn't as big a factor. Still pretty crazy.
I know, I do realize that. He probably knows the every inch(or centimeter :p) of that road. If he was driving the way he was on a road he wasn't familiar with, that would be suicidal. :scared:
 
Woo~!! Hoo~!!

That was pretty sweet.
 
nissandrifter
WOW hes kind of like takumi But in real life :)
Ha. I thought the same thing when I saw it.

I heard the name Taniguchi in the video last week, and it rang a bell, but I couldn't figure out who it was.
Now I know.

Thanks.
 
aw man why didn't they put a camera guy in Nobs car
 
I6-4-eva
aw man why didn't they put a camera guy in Nobs car
Haha, yeah that would be cool to see his footwork.
 
Back