Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 9 comments
  • 1,771 views
Messages
2,517
United Kingdom
London
Messages
nowcontrol
Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)

DT#51 - Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes).png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#51] - Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes).jpg


:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
Very very very easy with the BMW Z4 coupe. Very long straights between the two "money zones" so you got time to think about it.
 
Probably won't last long, but I got top 500 with 5.8k. Using the Supra RZ.
 
2600 with the Chrome Line Cobra from the last Seasonal.
 
Got the 1 Series Concept out for this, gave it a quick guess tune, and pulled off a 3,800 first time out. If I could be bothered I'd try again for big points..............
 
Was easy in the Camaro IROC concept. A good car if you want something different to try.
 
First try, 2,562.
As I mentioned in the other drift thread, I get gold and stop. This one must be easy because I got gold just checking the track out.

Corvette Convertible (C-1) '54
Ch/Ch
105/110
14.50/7.00
3/3 3/3 3/3
Camber 4.5/6.0
Toe 0.30/0.30
Brakes 5/5
LSD 18/55/20
All power
All weight Reduction
129kg @ +50
Transmission auto set to 99mph
 
Back