United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Laguna Seca [Mazda Raceway]

DT#32 - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Laguna Seca [Mazda Raceway].jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Laguna Seca [Mazda Raceway].jpg

Last edited:
4500pts on my first try with the S14 200SX. It's not that hard really, you have to remember to slide in close to the apex in the first, left corkscrew corner and then flip to meet the apex of the second one.

Again a long wide corner...And off course, #1 is a jay leno tankcar..
Used my Mazda Roadster RS(NC) and got 3963 points.
Not really happy so i took the Ford RS200 i used at the matterhorn 450pp drift.
4990 points without handbraking, happy and done.
_FordRS200'84_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_117.jpg

I'm starting to really "hate" that tank-ship-car... don't know exactly why, probably because i think that it gains points not by drifting, but just by being all over the track... :lol: used it once, back in Silverstone, and even i improved my score easily, didn't enjoy it at all, so i kinda "ban it" from my drift sessions...
Anyway.. here at Laguna i used the Corvette Coupe (C2) '63, and managed 7.893 points. (the 2nd non-tankcar i think...).

It was very fun. :cheers:

I'm starting to really "hate" that tank-ship-car... don't know exactly why, probably because i think that it gains points not by drifting, but just by being all over the track... :lol: used it once, back in Silverstone, and even i improved my score easily, didn't enjoy it at all, so i kinda "ban it" from my drift sessions...
Anyway.. here at Laguna i used the Corvette Coupe (C2) '63, and managed 7.893 points. (the 2nd non-tankcar i think...).

Yeah, the tank car really is a tank :lol:

I had a quick go in it this morning for c.6.8k, but it's not nice on this track.

Very nice drifting m8 :) can we try youre setup plse ? :)

Back