Noob Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrFast4Ward
  • 17 comments
  • 591 views
Messages
17
When I set up 2 PS2's with I-link, do both have to have the GT3 disc in them? or just one? Thanks and sorry if this has been asked and answered before. I did search and came back empty-handed.
 
yep..i-link requires 2 ps2, 2 tv, and 2 GT3.
 
Thanks. second question, I noticed after my first post that my sig doesn't show the images I have on there, eventhough the vB code is on.
 
Jordan has ixnayed the images in signatures.

Sorry.

AO
 
I'd be removing that PayPal link in your sig as well...
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/article7.html
"You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in the Forums."
 
MrFast4Ward..The Eclipse you are talking about in your sig..Is that yours?
 
Pretty cool dude! I'd still dust ya! :p
Welcome to GTP!👍

P.S. Watcha' got on the motor?
 
9.9??i hope that's an automatic with a time like that hehe. my 4 cyl honda runs a 9 flat in the 1/8th :p
 
Well, performance mods so far only an INJEN Race Division CAI, and a TECKKITS grounding kit. Coming soon is a Magnaflow Race cat-back. 9.9 is actually pretty fast for our cars :( sadly enough. We weigh too much, and Mitsu forgot to put turbos in our rides...
After the exhaust I'm getting a hose kit and polishing and chroming engine bay parts. There is a TwinTurbo kit being developed for this car, so when it comes out, I'll start saving my pennies.
Right now, the only major mod available is a supercharger from www.rippmods.com and a turbo kit that has had a ton of problems.
I am reluctant to go with the bottle, eventhough $500 for 75hp is very tempting :)
I'm pushing 178.4 hp at the wheels since the last dyno. With the exhaust I am hoping to get to about 182-185 at the wheels.
The 4 cyl version of the car has gotten more attention from aftermarket manufacturers, and there is a turbo kit that is a straigh bolt-on. My friend just got it, and he dynoed at 221.3 hp at the wheels on Tuesday. Not to mention he's about 500-800 lbs lighter than my V6...
 
I forgot to say... I'm going mostly show on this car. Once it's paid off, I'll get me a Subaru WRX STi for performance :D
 
Thanks...
Hey, Rat Bastid, Ripp mods is over by your neck of the woods. Can you go get me a SC? he he he...
 
Back