Noob to Touge. Please Help.

• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 8 comments
United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
So I heard about this thing called touge racing. I want to try it out but can someone teach me the basics of this race type.

Touge is where you and an opponent race down a road (generally a narrow mountain road). One car starts in front of the other, and if the gap widens, the car in front wins. If the gap is closed, then the car in the back wins.

Go watch some Hot Version videos on YouTube. A large amount of their races take place on the touge. You'll learn a lot from there.

Touge just means mountain pass, or the roads that are in a similarly geographic area. Like Penguin said, it can be a cat and mouse type race.

You will find "Touge" rooms in fm4, but instead of what was stated its usually just a race to the bottom of fujimi kaido.

Penguin's explaination is correct for the real world.

In Forza, though, it's different. Here, touge means drifting down Fujimi Kaido pretending to be on the Initial D show. Fact.

Just recently played NFS: Carbon for a bit, because a friend of mine insisted on playing the multiplayer... Got him hooked on FM4 instead, so he's grinding credits for me now :D

Touge literally means mountain pass like Robot said.

For short, we called racing on the touge, just touge.

If you are looking to get into touge, send me a message.

Back