Noobs

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4me
  • 15 comments
  • 1,312 views
Messages
142
Australia
Australia
Messages
Bveyron164
Hello GTP. This is my first thread ever. Ok what i'm asking is have all the noobs that where on GT5 gone yet.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet GT4me! :cheers:

To answer your question, sadly no. But, they are more rare to come by now. As far as I know. :)
By noobs, I'll assume you speak of rammers, little pests who block you, you know?
 
Yes i do mean that. Thanks.
 
Well y'see...

I've had the game since launch and followed the series since day one on the PS.

The online game hasn't really appealed because I found it such a faff to get on and I KEEP GETTING KICKED.

Just last night, I tried to get online again because the solo game has really exhausted itself for me and I want to sample some real racing. I concede there are some really talented drivers out there and they probably don't want a 'noob' like me in the room, BUT... it is so frustrating because all I want to do is race.

The thing is, I can handle the cars. I would never think of slamming into other racers. I always try to drive 'clean'. It's called respect.

GT5 online is just not a pleasant online experience for me at the moment.

Miklad - 39 year old 'noob'. Sigh. :grumpy:
 
Man your not a noob. a person is called a noob because of the the way they act. your not a noob because you don't act noobish.
 
Cheers mate for the kind words.

I wish others online shared the sentiment.

:|
 
Check out Legend of the Streets, we cater for all player levels. Link is in my signature.

1v1 do prove to be less hectic because it's only 2 players. But don't be fooled by having a 2 player race. It's more exciting than it looks and many of our players have had very memorable races in the league so far.
 
Ah cheers. Next time I summon up the enthusiasm to go online I'll check it out.

Appreciated.

:)
 
Noobs on a racing/driving game?
No.

You have slow/fast and know to drive/don't know how to drive and that's it.
 
my threads a hit and it's my first one. Miklad race with people from GTP. where a good group although iv only raced with one member of GTP.
 
Last edited:
Hello GTP. This is my first thread ever. Ok what i'm asking is have all the noobs that where on GT5 gone yet.

I have had the game since launch and just added 2 to our racing group that just bought the game w/in the last week.

Also there is a difference between being new & being a NOOB.
 
im also new here. and i dont play online unless its with friends becuase we are all noobs.
i think noobs are gone be couse they dont want to embaress themselves.
(sorry for poor english)
i got the game for 2 momths and i dont play every day but i play as much as i can, im not good but im not that bad.

i think that alot of people are noobs until they get the hang of it.
its a matter of time til they'll be back
 
The thread title is one typo short of being legendary.
 
The thread title is one typo short of being legendary.

:lol: But on topic, most of those have moved on, but there are a few who will kick you for winning. One that comes to mind is when I killed a 3000GT VR4 with a Artrek Turbo. :lol:
 
Do people really get offended if they are called a "noob" ?
 
Back