Nooo! Its OVER!?

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 35 comments
That's odd - the news section said that the demo extension was meant to last another four hours. Hope we get a last play.

I might fire up gt6 before they turn the life support off on it. Also I didn't know ps3 plays ps1 discs. might go back to the beginning and have a go.

That's odd - the news section said that the demo extension was meant to last another four hours. Hope we get a last play.
Our news article says 2100UTC on Friday October 13, and that was three hours ago.

Not maintenance it’s over until release
I realize it's not working for lots of people including me, but there's people on my friends list still playing. And apparently here too. So some see maintenance and can't do anything on the game, others can still play it somehow.

Well I was still racing. ;)

I thought I'd give this a try....
Setup a custom arcade race just before the demo end time, gr4 cars with 7 laps around Dragon Trail on hard diffaculty. Hit the pause just before the finish of the race (to stop it trying to update) and hit restart. Continued with this for a few hours after the demo officially ended. Eventually I got bored and turned off the PS4.
Thinking about it, since I'd got tyre wear on, to make it more interesting I should have made it a much longer race. Can someone ask them to put the server back on just for 5 minutes. :)

Well I was still racing. ;)

I thought I'd give this a try....
Setup a custom arcade race just before the demo end time, gr4 cars with 7 laps around Dragon Trail on hard diffaculty. Hit the pause just before the finish of the race (to stop it trying to update) and hit restart. Continued with this for a few hours after the demo officially ended. Eventually I got bored and turned off the PS4.
Thinking about it, since I'd got tyre wear on, to make it more interesting I should have made it a much longer race. Can someone ask them to put the server back on just for 5 minutes. :)

I extended it a couple of hours as well, I was in the brands central right before the demo ended and could just browse through all the brands and cars like normal. But as soon as I backed out to the main menu, all icons were greyed out. ;)

Looking forward to the release.

I only had enough time during the week to install the demo and run a couple license tests. Now I have the entire weekend off and I can't play? What a stupid decision by PD. Seriously that makes me so angry.
I hate it everytime when a large company doesn't do what I want. For free.

What a stupid comment by you.

Back