Nooo! Its OVER!?

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 35 comments
I was in mission mode when the servers went into maintenance and I was able to continue playing those missions until I'd had enough and backed out to the main screen. At that point everything was ghosted out.

Before that I tried the time zone trick to see if it still works like it did in the beta for getting extra cars. It does and I used it to get my eighth car.

I was in mission mode when the servers went into maintenance and I was able to continue playing those missions until I'd had enough and backed out to the main screen. At that point everything was ghosted out.

Before that I tried the time zone trick to see if it still works like it did in the beta for getting extra cars. It does and I used it to get my eighth car.
I did too. Had to delete one car though because of duplicates.

So, the demo ended last night, straight away I fired up GT6 on my PS3 fatty (still going strong).
What a difference between Sport and 6. I thought I was playing GT3 by how the game play looked and sounded. It was almost blocky compared the what I had become accustomed to having played Sport all week.

So I'm hooked. It's truly beautiful in many ways, visuals, sounds, GUI, ffb on my T500 RS is enjoyable but needs improvement, but hey, it's pretty damn good considering I'm sitting in a house and not driving an actual car.

And to the haters of Sport, good riddance, because that leaves it for us who like it. If any of you out there own an Alfa Romeo you'll know what I mean? People who haven't owned an Alfa think they are horrible cars that breakdown all the time. It couldn't be further from the truth as long as they are looked after of course. The same will go for Sport, I feel it will be a great experience and very rewarding and stand up as one of the best Gran Turismo releases.

Back