Noooo!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedwu100
  • 13 comments
  • 1,332 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

tedwu100

(Banned)
Messages
214
Messages
tedwu100
PSN is down again!!!
 
no, looks like some users are having trouble to get into the system, I'm one of them-.- "PSN is under maintanence" pops up:(
 
no, looks like some users are having trouble to get into the system, I'm one of them-.- "PSN is under maintanence" pops up:(

yea thats why happened to me
 
My main account was in the system but not my 2nd account. Now the main account and I assume the whole PSN is down again.👎
 
:boggled: Good thing Im in the middle of an endurance race.
 
ok so i just tried again and got in. its not down just hard to login?
 
I get the mail which allow me to change the password but when I click on the link, the site that pops up is under maintenance :/ suxxxx
 
Got online earlier after changing password on ps3 about 2 hours ago. Now trying to log in again and get Maintainance msg again.:indiff:
 
was playing on psn for a few hours, then I decided to go on my other profile and then it won't let me :@
 
"system maintenance" - here in NZ, no password msg, nothing. :( (yes I did the update and even turned it off and then back on again)
 
WTF is going on! Has it been hacked again
 
"system maintenance" - here in NZ, no password msg, nothing. :( (yes I did the update and even turned it off and then back on again)
ISP location no longer ID as correct location to enable PSN wait till ID fixed will re enable PSN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back