Nordschleife Lap Times

• Thread starter bonobo4
  • 2,230 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe your lap, it doesnt matter how fast the time is, you said you had the video i will add after the video :). I already congratulated you for your improvement on driving if i remember.

no worries mike, I wasnt looking for a compliment. I just remember you saying you dont add videos if the time doesnt look right or its someones first post.

btw what time did you get on 8-5 GT academy? And anyone else quick in here for that matter?

no worries mike, I wasnt looking for a compliment. I just remember you saying you dont add videos if the time doesnt look right or its someones first post.

btw what time did you get on 8-5 GT academy? And anyone else quick in here for that matter?
In the most popular category (production cars), almost everyone on the upper-side of the board is top 250 overall material in GT academy.;)

In the most popular category (production cars), almost everyone on the upper-side of the board is top 250 overall material in GT academy.;)

your name w-g-e rings a bell for some reason, what was your time and regional rank? Im sure I saw your name well up the list.

I didnt really give it much of a shot this year ( or any other year actually ), mostly because I never use slower cars with SH tyres. The 370Z felt completely alien ( and horrible ) so Id need alot more time to practice. I managed 1:31.9 but I didnt have the feel to know what the car was going to do before it did it.

Why cant they make next years car an 800HP monster with RH tyres?

Im going to practice with the 370z though and give it a shot next year. Anyone else remember their laptime?

your name w-g-e rings a bell for some reason, what was your time and regional rank? Im sure I saw your name well up the list.

I didnt really give it much of a shot this year ( or any other year actually ), mostly because I never use slower cars with SH tyres. The 370Z felt completely alien ( and horrible ) so Id need alot more time to practice. I managed 1:31.9 but I didnt have the feel to know what the car was going to do before it did it.

Why cant they make next years car an 800HP monster with RH tyres?

Im going to practice with the 370z though and give it a shot next year. Anyone else remember their laptime?
1'30.973 - 25th overall - 3th in the Netherlands

PD doesn't have much to say on the event. It's Nissan which invest money into this. Obviously Nissan will choose a Nissan for the time trial, so that's a requirement. And the 370 Z tuned, which they used in the time trial, is most similar to the car you would drive in real life.

1'30.973 - 25th overall - 3th in the Netherlands

PD doesn't have much to say on the event. It's Nissan which invest money into this. Obviously Nissan will choose a Nissan for the time trial, so that's a requirement. And the 370 Z tuned, which they used in the time trial, is most similar to the car you would drive in real life.

Wasn't it the top 20 from each region that got through or am I completely wrong about that?

Im interested to know what Mike GT3's time was aswell when he reappears 👍

Im posting from my phone at work, i was really busy during GTacademy and my country is not eligible in the competition, i stopped at the event on la sarthe with the R32, and didnt pushed as much as i would if i could participate. I was doing not too bad i think for the time spent. :)

Important notice:

The spreadsheet is updated, and a new thread is up, ive already contacted bonobo4 and he agreed, the thread will be deleted soon, it will be easier to update at the same pace as the spreadsheet that way.

Theres new categories, and we removed one.

you can find the new thread here:
Nordschleife Lap Time Board

Thx to bonobo4 for the thread idea 👍
OK. Locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back