North American Secret Santa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nu Gundam
  • 114 comments
  • 10,620 views
Messages
29
Messages
nu__gundam (double underscore)
Okay, I'm going to try to organize a Secret Santa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. YOU MUST OWN A NORTH AMERICAN PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT. (Sorry EU!)

2. Make a single post with your PSN visible (in your profile, or in the post). If you must thank the person, do it using PSN to avoid cluttering the thread.

3. After making a post, add the poster above you to your friends list and gift them a car. By making the post first, it locks you in and prevents any confusion as to who you are gifting the car to.

4. Check the in-game profile of your recipient to make sure it's a valid account... If you see something that looks like a brand new account, edit your post to report this, and gift the car to the next person above. This will help curb people taking advantage of this thread with multiple accounts.

5. Posts are valid until Christmas Day (super important). This means that any posts made after the 24th are NOT ELIGIBLE (post early to avoid the cut off). I will try to make a cut-off post (in EST), but may be late due to parties or whatever. Please use your own judgement when making posts close to the cut-off time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be no thread maintenance required so long as everyone understands the rules. I'll gift a car to the last poster to complete the circle.

Have fun!

Added: Rule 4 means that it's OKAY for new forum users to join in. However, if you deem their in-game accounts as having no financial backing (looks newly created), then you may report it and gift the person above. In this way, we can curb abusers. Also, I made a typo with Rule 5. Posts made after the 23rd should have read 24th. It is now fixed, thanks for the heads up! Finally you don't have to gift the car right away. Obviously, some of us have trades going on and this must be resolved at a later date. Out of courtesy, try to get it done before Christmas.
 
Last edited:
nu__gundam (double underscores!)
 
EauRouge_1

(1st post though I have been lurking for a while...)
 
ChuckJaywalk

Car sent to Ruth_Gunn!
 
Last edited:
Woah, this is generous :) (im not in)
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: tecknical

edit: MecDude22


oops hahahaha
 
Last edited:
gator-nole

I may owe someone a car at this point but I've been on vacation for a week and get back LATE tomorrow night. I'll follow up on Christmas (fitting, huh).
 
Last edited:
Psn is in the sig.

Um, why the 23rd? Christmas is on the 25th.

edit: Gifting to Gator-nole since markington joined less than an hour ago and it's his only post.
 
Yaycandy69
 
Oooh, I'm in....also won't #4 lead to a user receiving 2 cars??

4. Check the in-game profile of your recipient to make sure it's a valid account... If you see something that looks like a brand new account, edit your post to report this, and gift the car to the next person above. This will help curb people taking advantage of this thread with multiple accounts.
 
PSN: Washbang

I'll be sending the car tonight since I won't be near a ps3 on christmas day. Whoever's getting the car please pm me to remind me if you haven't gotten it by tomorrow.

EDIT: Sent you an AE86 gnome
 
Last edited:
Psn is in the sig.

Um, why the 23rd? Christmas is on the 25th.

edit: Gifting to Gator-nole since markington joined less than an hour ago and it's his only post.

lame. I was good for it.
 
Edit: I can't
 
Last edited:
Rebelgamer

gifting to GTP_hoobdeebla

EDIT: Now gifting to majorTung
 
Last edited:
SKIP ME!

GTP_hoobdeebla - how do you gift cars?

You have to add the person to your friends list they must accept, then you got to your garage, hit triangle over the car you wish to gift, go down to the gift option and there should be your friends listed there.
 
tigersharkdude

Sent to rebelgamer
 
Last edited:
Gmrtom7. Merry Christmas to the poster above me!

EDIT: Car's been bought, just need a friend confirmation and I'll send!
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: Vinicius_alex

EDIT: sent to gmrtom7
 
Last edited:
Back