North American Secret Santa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nu Gundam
  • 114 comments
  • 10,620 views
PSN: GTP_lbsf1

gifting to pendowolf. (You will get it in about 1/2 hour when I finish this race.)
 
Last edited:
PSN: GTP_lbsf1

gifting to pendowolf. (You will get it in about 1/2 hour when I finish this race.)

edit: Pendowolf I can't add you because you have the maximum number of friends so it will go to the guy above you screaminbeagles.

Deleted a guy. I'll add you.

Edit- next poster ignore this post and skip directly to lbsf1.
 
maxpontiac

Same as my screen name here.
 
PSN: HumanDestroyah


EDIT: Gifting to maxpontiac
 
Last edited:
PSN: Krue81

car to biggyboom

merry christmas!
 
Merry Christmas Krue81!

Scratch that Mr.60trim, boston guy
 
Id: Stevezx2 (its all caps, but I cant post it tat way for some reason)
 
PSN: Effit

(I won't be home for a while but rest assured I'll send something decent when I get home) :)
 
PSN: x3n0n1c (that is a zero)

Sounds fun!

Edit: Car gifted to Effit, merry christmas!
 
Last edited:
Aneurysm9

I've just started the Formula GT in B-Spec, so it may be a bit before I can send out a present, but it'll be coming!
 
I know I'm new, but I just got a ps3 the guy above me is getting a cool car it's from the 40's and likes the water.

sending to xO_Flu3_Ox
 
Last edited by a moderator:
so because I'm new I get skipped I was going to give the guy a 600k car but now I'm not
 
Welcome to the club teamlosi20056. The same seems to have happened to me. Want to exchange cars?
 
Gifting: r2nyGT5
PSN: Biggz1313
 
PSN: soo9185mal
merry christmas :)
 
What a great idea! I'm feeling generous

I have already gifted a car earlier, so I will have to wait until I'm eligable again, probably around 6pm EST. Look for your gift in the evening :-)

Merry Christmas!

PSN: vermin1970
 
Last edited:
PSN: Nissan_Z32_90
two underscores

Merry Christmas! and this is gonna be for the Nissan lovers :sly:
 
Count me in

Spud3456

will gift nissan_Z32_90 later tonight - off to grannies for a day of xmas eve food!

(ps - send a friend request at somepoint today so i can gift as soon as i get home)
 
Last edited:
You guys need to put who you are gifting in the thread so people don't get double gifted.
 
iCyCo

Gifting: The_Reformed

You guys need to put who you are gifting in the thread so people don't get double gifted.

You gift the poster above you.
 
Last edited:
PSN: edlook

Gifting to iCyCo
Merry Christmas!
 
iCyCo



You gift the poster above you.

Not everyone is gifting the person above them because you are supposed to check and make sure they are legitimate person not someone trying to get 2 cars.
 
Enzo_Guy
Gifting to Legify
 
SKIP THIS POST.

- Quick Secret Santa Update -

The official cut off is in about 8 hours from this post; get your post in if you haven't already before it's too late! My next post will be the final cut-off, with the post above mine receiving a car from me to complete the circle.

If you haven't received a car yet, please notify your sender (the person below you) on GTP via PM and on PSN via mail to resolve the issue. If you haven't sent the car yet, please remember that this event is about spreading goodwill.

Not everyone is gifting the person above them because you are supposed to check and make sure they are legitimate person not someone trying to get 2 cars.

You don't specifically have to post who you're gifting to as long as you understand the rules. I suppose you could edit it in after the fact if you have OCD about it. As for abusers, you can easily determine that by checking their in-game profile (not forum accounts) and comparing their stats; a new relatively account will suggest an abuse, so you may then voice your concerns and skip the post.

That's it for the announcements.
Merry non-denominational wintertime capitalist day!
 
Disregard this post. Replied acidentally. Already getting a gift from reformed.
 
Back