North American Secret Santa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nu Gundam
  • 114 comments
  • 10,620 views
Since mine started a new page, I will be sending to the last person on page 4, vermin1970. Look for your gift sometime today! and Merry Christmas!
 
Skip this post!

i get the feeling no one is gifting me since biggie chimed in. Unless biggie is?!

disregard this post. Replied acidentally. Already getting a gift from reformed.

XD

Since mine started a new page, I will be sending to the last person on page 4, vermin1970. Look for your gift sometime today! and Merry Christmas!
You don't need to post these kinds of updates since everyone has varying amounts of displayed posts in a page (adjusted in User CP). It's assumed that people who participate are able to figure out what to do when the thread goes into a new page! =P
 
I'm going o try this again I am going to gift to ENZO_GUY don't skip me b/c I'm new to the forums please PSN Teamlosi20056 and add me as a friend b/c I'm new to the ps3 for games I was waiting for GT5 to come out to play online I also play forz3 a lot GT: is the same as psn MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
PSN: ace008

Will gift Teamlosi20056 later on tonight! Merry Xmas!
 
SECRET SANTA IS OVER!

Special thanks to everyone who participated!
 
Just out of curiosity, what were some of the gifts we received?
I got an Audi R8 5.2 :p
 
Not to complain or anything, but I'm still waiting on my gift... or even a friend request.



As stated above, I haven't got anything yet, but I gifted a Nismo 270R. Not quite as valuable as an Audi R8, but a tad more rare.

If you want, I have a gift I haven't sent yet because the person I was supposed to be gifting hasn't accepted my friend request... I'll wait a week or so and if it's still unclaimed, and you haven't got anything, its yours.
 
Last edited:
I ended up receiving a Schwimmwagen! I was so excited (I LOVE my Kubelwagen, I fully upgraded it and tuned it for Autumn Ring Mini to the point that it can run with most any car under 200HP). So now my Schwimmwagen is my rally counterpart, it's definitely dominant in the >200HP category. Fast? Not really. Fun? Oh yeah!

I gifted a fully tuned Ferrari 430 Scuderia.
 
Well one guy cheated me and didnt give up a car, but the other guy gave me a NSX RM, but whats funny 10 min before he gave it to me I bought one lol
 
My guy friended me, but never sent a car. I gave away almost a dozen cars to friends this weekend, so at least I got to celebrate the holiday.
 
I gifted a Lotus Evora, not the most expensive car but I was short on credits and time but I absolutely love the look of that car.

And just for the sake of fairness to all the people who honored the spirit of this event, I must mention that I did not even receive a friends request from either the poster directly following my original post, or the person who actually mentioned my psn id.

With that out of the way, I hope everyone enjoys whats left of 2010!!!
 
Last edited:

I'll get you something. Whats your PSN?

Haha, that really isn't necessary, i just wanted to bring it to the attention of the members who participated in good faith, props to you all.

My psn id is "x3n0n1c" (that is a zero), as I have yet to really delve into the online I pretty much have zero gt5 friends other than the person I gifted a car to, so anyone looking for a friendly good natured person to maybe do some races with please feel free to add me.
 
No, and I can't seem to find it under his profile

Ok I'm done waiting. I'll send you something, do you want anything specific? :sly: Though i can't send you anything Until January 1st
 
Back