nos drifting

• Thread starter homer9
  • 11 comments
can this be usefull i wouldn't know cos ave just started tryin to drift properly but is there any pro that know if it can be used to help u

It can be used to help break the rear tire's traction but for the majority of cars you shouldn't need it, the only car I remember relying on the nos to drift with is the old beetle.

I'd say learn without it.

It can help if the car feels like it might start to understeer mid corner but do not rely on nitrous. Drift without it.

If nos was in GT3, it would help with mid corner oversteer. In GT4, that is a big NO-NO. You would still understeer like the front tires are made of greased marbles on ice.

If you wanna learn to drift, don't use it. If you do you'll tend to build up this.. dependancy towards the Nos Bottle, You'll always rely on it to help you. Thing is, Nos ain't infinite...

if you need nos to help you out with a little extra power; it would probably be better to just add more power with a racing chip or something. This may be a little more than you actually need, so you will probably have to be careful with your throttle inputs.

if you need nos to help you out with a little extra power; it would probably be better to just add more power with a racing chip or something. This may be a little more than you actually need, so you will probably have to be careful with your throttle inputs.

What happens when the car is maxed out already?...50-70 shot is usually just enough added boost to get the rear sliding...

what are you driving?

you misinterpreted...If your car is maxed out...aka all other upgrades done....how can you add more power by adding parts?...I usually use a 50-70 shot to aid drifting...Once again...you can see it in my video thread with motegi test drift. Since you didn't look up and check.

Besides...It can only be applied to your tuned cars...so why not add nos...it is a tuneing option...If you don't know how to use nos...you are better off not using it...But if you can use it...why not? Just shows you understand the fundamentals...And adding power mid-corner can't always be a bad thing....Especially if you know what your doing.

Back