I was playing online and noticed my nos set to 50% which is maximum is having no effect on acceleration. The PP was 600. Does having a PP limit not allow nos to function?
I was playing online and noticed my nos set to 50% which is maximum is having no effect on acceleration. The PP was 600. Does having a PP limit not allow nos to function?
Thanks for that. But that makes no sense. That means if you tune your car to a certain PP using parts, you get to use nos, but if you want to quickly meet a PP and use the powerlimiter you cant?
Maybe you were in a room that does not allow the use of NOS. I know that is one of the main things I look for when I'm online. The restriction of using NOS. Sure it is ok for Drag but the NFS people need to stay there along with the NOS.......
Maybe you were in a room that does not allow the use of NOS. I know that is one of the main things I look for when I'm online. The restriction of using NOS. Sure it is ok for Drag but the NFS people need to stay there along with the NOS.......
Strange. I guess I wouldn't know then. Maybe set up a room online and play around with settings and see if you have found another glitch that needs attention.