Nostalgic Driving Championship || Harsk100 ALL STAR STREET CHAMP|| Roflwaffle ALL STAR RACE CHAMPFinished 

Would you be interested in joining a series like this?

• Yes! Sign me up!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Nope! Thanks anyway.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I can't make it on Saturday as I have another league race taking place at the same time.

That's fine. This is the only time I am holding a Saturday event. Wanted to give everyone a chance to prepare. But Sat. is practice, first race, and basically a feel out on competition. Every other race will be held Wednesday.

That's fine. This is the only time I am holding a Saturday event. Wanted to give everyone a chance to prepare. But Sat. is practice, first race, and basically a feel out on competition. Every other race will be held Wednesday.
I should able to participate if races are on Wednesdays.

Ok, so now that we are getting closer to the weekend, I have concluded that I have a chance of racing Saturday, I will try to squeeze it into my schedule but there is the chance that I wont make it. I will try my best to make it though.

Ok, so now that we are getting closer to the weekend, I have concluded that I have a chance of racing Saturday, I will try to squeeze it into my schedule but there is the chance that I wont make it. I will try my best to make it though.

Sounds good. If you can't make it, no worries. We'll still have 4 races left.

Name: Roflwaffle
PSN Name: Roflwaffle16
Car: Opel Calibra DTM
Class: GT ALL-STAR Race class

I might be able to make tomorrow's race and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make the races on Wednesday.

Name: Roflwaffle
PSN Name: Roflwaffle16
Car: Opel Calibra DTM
Class: GT ALL-STAR Race class

I might be able to make tomorrow's race and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make the races on Wednesday.

Great! Glad to have you aboard! Hope to see you tomorrow! If not, definitely Wednesday!

I really am looking forward to that race, in fact, iv'e just finished up with tuning my Supra for tomorrow! Good luck to everyone at the race, may the odds be ever in your favor:sly:

:gtpflag:

Name: ELmarcotuff
PSN: ELMARCTUFF
Car: Aston Martin DB7 '00
Class All Star Street class.

note: i wont be able to race tomorrow or next saturday (if there is one next saturday)

Name: ELmarcotuff
PSN: ELMARCTUFF
Car: Aston Martin DB7 '00
Class All Star Street class.

note: i wont be able to race tomorrow or next saturday (if there is one next saturday)

That's fine. and don't worry, the first race is on Saturday, but the rest of them are on Wednesdays.

That's fine. and don't worry, the first race is on Saturday, but the rest of them are on Wednesdays.
What time on Wednesday?
nevermind, it's 1pm. I might not be able to make any then. Nevermind take me off the list I apologize.

Last edited:
What time on Wednesday?
nevermind, it's 1pm. I might not be able to make any then. Nevermind take me off the list I apologize.

I actually changed it to 2 p.m. but it's all good man. Hope you can join us in the near future. Sucks time conflicts prevented your participation :(

RESULTS FROM RACE #1 HIGH SPEED RING

High Speed Ring_1.jpg

7.png

GT ALL STAR RACE CLASS

1. Roflwaffle 25 Points
2. Manasseh257NSX 20 Points
3. LameStoner 0 Points
4. lxmmy 0 Points

Fastest Lap: Manasseh257NSX (1:04.023) +1 point
Pole Position: Manasseh257NSX +1 Point
High Speed Ring_2.jpg

GT ALL STAR STREET CLASS