Nostalgic Driving Championship || Harsk100 ALL STAR STREET CHAMP|| Roflwaffle ALL STAR RACE CHAMPFinished 

Would you be interested in joining a series like this?

• Yes! Sign me up!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Nope! Thanks anyway.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
ATTENTION!

NEW TRACK ADDED TO TOURNAMENT LINEUP!

On account of a lot of people not being able to make the first race, a new race has been added to the tournament listing.

2.png

1423307383_1.png

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the race today as I was called into work last minute. @Harsk100 will host the room today in account for my absence. So treat them with respect and courtesy. If someone could save the replay and message me the file through PSN it'd be highly appreciated so I can look for the fastest times and watch for any cheating.

Hope you all have fun! :D

Last edited:
Sweet, I was wondering what happened to Autumn Ring as it was the only track left we currently have that is in GT6 and GT1, too bad SSR11 isn't in GT anymore, that would have been a very fun track to thrash around in.

Sweet, I was wondering what happened to Autumn Ring as it was the only track left we currently have that is in GT6 and GT1, too bad SSR11 isn't in GT anymore, that would have been a very fun track to thrash around in.
Autumn ring is next week. Looking forward, have yet to race on that track properly.

Can anybody else who was at the race today send the replay data, I, figured out it takes gadgets that I don't have

2 things

1( Heres the results if needed for Manasseh257NSX,

Race Class:
1st- Roflwaffle

Pole- Roflwaffle
Lap- Roflwaffle

Street Class:
1st- Harsk100
2nd- RoadRunner36

Pole- Harsk100
Lap- Harsk100

2( From what I saw, there was no cheating involved

I have the video, I just can't figure out how to send it.

I am gonna have to be a reserve as the new school term is starting and I don't think I can participate in every race.

I am gonna have to be a reserve as the new school term is starting and I don't think I can participate in every race.

That's fine. A lot of people are starting to head back to school soon so I might have to change the date and time in the near future.

sorry i had a problem with my internet and i wont be able to race or play i a looooooooooooooooooooooong time

Dang so you won't be able to race the series? :( sucks when internet problems happen. They literally come out of nowhere.

Could I change to the Calsonic Skyline?

Unfortunately since we started the series we are unable to change vehicles. Sorry man. I gotta enforce rules. I let a lot of people slide on a lot of things that I had set in place in the "GT WorldWide Tour" and I believe that's a partial reason why I don't have interest for my tournaments now.

Manasseh, you might want to update the stats for Trial Mountain and Autumn Ring soon.

I'm updating the total points and race results after today's race. Sorry for the poor communication by me lately.

@The Stig Farmer
@lxmmy
@Harsk100
@LameStoner
@Roflwaffle
@jake2013guy

Room is now Closed.

For some reason the results are giving everybody DNF.. I really hate PD sometimes. Thankfully I saved the replay and took a picture of the final results. Results and rankings should be updated later on today. Although @Harsk100 I'm going to need you to give me your time from qualifying. I believe it was a 1:16 but I do not remember the exact time. I remember mine was a 1:10.986. If you can remember, can you give me your qualifying time? If not, just give me a good guess of what you believe your time was.

Last edited:
What I was trying to say was that I think that the PP limit should be lower in both classes so that everyone will be a lot closer performance wise and will also allow people to have a wider choice of cars as more of them will reach max PP.

What I was trying to say was that I think that the PP limit should be lower in both classes so that everyone will be a lot closer performance wise and will also allow people to have a wider choice of cars as more of them will reach max PP.
Sorry I couldn't join today, I am currently in so much school work.

Yh I agree on the PP part.

Well the dilemma with the Race class was that my car withheld too much HP. My solution was simply taking off the turbo. (It puts me back at 587 pp) But lowering PP won't do that much as it may hurt other cars performance as PP is very inaccurately portrayed in GT (Harsk100's XJ220 was technically at lower PP than Roadrunners Supra.)

Also, @Roflwaffle Does your car have low RPM turbo installed? I might allow you to have mid RPM. I forgot DTM cars aren't as fast on straights as JGTC cars are. Try to install mid rev turbo (If possible) and we'll keep an open eye out to see if we have any improvements.

Well the dilemma with the Race class was that my car withheld too much HP. My solution was simply taking off the turbo. (It puts me back at 587 pp) But lowering PP won't do that much as it may hurt other cars performance as PP is very inaccurately portrayed in GT (Harsk100's XJ220 was technically at lower PP than Roadrunners Supra.)

Also, @Roflwaffle Does your car have low RPM turbo installed? I might allow you to have mid RPM. I forgot DTM cars aren't as fast on straights as JGTC cars are. Try to install mid rev turbo (If possible) and we'll keep an open eye out to see if we have any improvements.
Err... It already has the high RPM turbo.

Err... It already has the high RPM turbo.

Really? Jeez. I guess DTM cars don't have that much power really. The only thing is, you beat me in High Speed Ring. and I wasn't driving per say, bad. If I never would've mistakenly pit-in, that would've been a close race. I think my car is better on corners than yours. (Especially with Autumn Rings drastic corners) Run a trial at Deep Forest and tell me the time you run. I'll run a time to see if I match it (1 second slower or 1 second faster) If I am more than 2.00 secs faster than your time at Deep Forest, my car is entirely too fast, and I will definitely down tune it completely. But if it is 1 sec. faster I will keep the turbo but reduce the power limiter so my car will match up with yours.

Really? Jeez. I guess DTM cars don't have that much power really. The only thing is, you beat me in High Speed Ring. and I wasn't driving per say, bad. If I never would've mistakenly pit-in, that would've been a close race. I think my car is better on corners than yours. (Especially with Autumn Rings drastic corners) Run a trial at Deep Forest and tell me the time you run. I'll run a time to see if I match it (1 second slower or 1 second faster) If I am more than 2.00 secs faster than your time at Deep Forest, my car is entirely too fast, and I will definitely down tune it completely. But if it is 1 sec. faster I will keep the turbo but reduce the power limiter so my car will match up with yours.
I think its because GT500's have far better aerodynamics than DTM's, hence why they have a much higher PP despite similar power and weight.

I think its because GT500's have far better aerodynamics than DTM's, hence why they have a much higher PP despite similar power and weight.

I agree. GT500 cars have tremendous aerodynamics and have incredible downforce. That is why one is not able to TRULY race GT500 cars with any other corresponding class. At least get them to race spot on and make them all run the same.

Back