zedfonsie
isonline.powellx234
powellx234

TeamSpeak3 Server Up When I'm Online!
Name: GTWelsh's Drift Room
IP: 88.104.84.111
Password: gtpdrift

Website could even follow if it gets popular enough :D
Might also rent a 16 slot dedi server if it gets popular enough.

A little 1080p taster ;) ......

Just state your interest and we'll hit you up when we're on ;)

All the best

GTWelsh

Last edited:
Lol Welsh u sexy beast, I have a feeling it will take me a really long time to get as good as that :D But damn i want a DFGT ASAP but i cant do nothing atm but wait -_-'

Haaa, why thank you :sly: The FFB on LFS really aids drifting when compared to how I remember GT5 :) Be good to one day drift with you again buddy !!! :D

Havnt got ur request O_o

Have a teamspeak server on my pc, so when we're both on we can get on mic :P

To join that I guesss you'll have to get a plain copy of LFS and then put the mod thats in the LFS thread in the main folder... Activate and it will work :)

The games small enough to download again I guess. Both versions will work when you've done it so you won't loose previous mods on your old game :)

After everything, I got to try it out, joining the server in the LFS thread, works okay for me and some others. making my own server doesnt work for no reason (although if enough want to I'm thinking of renting an LFS server, not that expensive from somewhere like http://www.500servers.com/web.php :)

Me Nate and Chris had a bash round some autocross tracks, wasn't on to long but was fun, got a few snaps :) (stock LFS)

LFS2011-10-1519-22-31-92.jpg

LFS2011-10-1519-24-27-26.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone has lfs and a ps3 then hit me up in a message PSN: Lr-L2L-xDriftzz (Friends list is full i do believe, so let me know if you want to add me)

I don't have a ps3 anymore ! X( , I'll be on LFS + teamspeak 3 tomorrow, hopefully some others will be too, Using stock LFS. Easier then we can just find some Autocross rooms :) .

Be good if we could use Teamspeak again, had it working tonight, worked well !
Room ip and password is in OP.

Quite seriously thinking of renting a server... 16 slot, £11 every 3 months I think. Not to bad... Then the regulars can become admin :D hehe. And we can make our own autocross layouts !

See you soon !

Been getting into lfs lately i must say it feels much better than gt5 is this still going?

Hi im kinda new to lfs, i use a DFGT and have now become addicted to this game and would like to play online with others.
Computer spec:
Dell vostro 200
e6550 2.33ghz
4gb ram
nvidia 8600gt 512mb
windows vista

I play on a server called [TC]Citydriving which is a cruise server where you can follow speed limits, or get into cool chases with cops... :lol:

I don't have a wheel, but does anyone know how to drift with a keyboard? If so, could you give me some tips? Also, does anyone know where I can get a S2 unlock key for free?

I don't have a wheel, but does anyone know how to drift with a keyboard? If so, could you give me some tips? Also, does anyone know where I can get a S2 unlock key for free?

There aren't really any legal ways of obtaining a key. On the LFS forums sometimes people set up competitions in which you can win an S2 code, but apart from that the only other way to get a key is to buy one.

Back