Not cool AI driver... not cool...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devedander
  • 57 comments
  • 5,146 views


Haha, hahahahahahaha, BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That had to be the most awesome glitch EVAH!

That's what you get for mouthing off about the game the way you do Devedander. Bad Devedander, bad.
 
Hahahahaha!!!! That dude is a jerk!
 
Now that was proper fun! :D
 
Ahahahaha , that made my night!! Wow what have you done to piss off the AIs..they want to kill you !:D
 
Hehe, that's funny. You're not the only one with AI problems though. I can't tell you how many times I was doing the 2 lap battles in licenses and the AI would brake at the weirdest time or hit me from behind causing me to spin out, hit the wall and fail the test. Even worse when it happens to you when you're in first place. And the same can be said with the Special events, for me at least. Maybe it's just me having bad luck....
 
That is priceless....... :-) looks like something my online rallying buddy would do....
 
ROFL! Looks like he did it on purpose :D
 
That looked pretty funny, I have had weird things happen to me in license tests too. It's on Tokyo track with the NSX, the game gave me control of the car before it even said start and thus my foot was on the gas and I slammed into the wall and they disqualified me, hence it never said start either. Glitch or bug in the routines, but I'm pretty sure there there will be more. In the Nascar race it was supposed to be a two by two start, the rolling start was a mash up, cars were slamming into one another and the race hadn't started yet, funny as I started off with a 3400lb car in my right side door, not cool dude, not cool.
 
That clip has finished my GT-orientated evening nicely, awesome stuff!

On one of the rally stages I played the leader kinda spun, then just kept turning, then stopping, then reversing, then stopping, either attempting to do donuts or some kinda 50-point turn. Then when the other AI drivers caught up and hit him, they did the same, it was like a mini game of dodgems using the width of the track only. Then i steamed through, got myself a penalty but won with ease. Saved the replay, not sure I will ever have the time or inclination to upload it anywhere though!

Have had other occasions where one of the cars has got stuck along the way and just kinda gave up, usually the least suited one, once it was an early 80s celica or something.

Actually for all the apparent stoopidness of the AI I did come across a particularly aggressive driver earlier in a B-Spec race who kept going for the back of my Charger Super Bee and eventually put a nice ding on the back corner. It seemed more of a grudge than just usual AI blindness, was weird.
 
Last edited:
OMG... That exact thing happened to me on the that same stage. The AI went to the side a little and then reversed right into me. I thought it was funny when it happened:lol:
 
Kaz is like Santa Claus, and Deve has been a bad boy, he must know what you're doing.

In all seriousness we can't blame Kaz for every little thing, it's not like he writes the game by himself. I'm sure some of his development team has say so in different areas like this, maybe they thought it'd be a bit funny.
 
I didn't know that's the fastest way off the line. Would be dirty if mechanical damage was on in B-spec.
 
Looks like PD has been watching GTPlanet :lol:
 
Hahaha thats just epic, But what was the AI thinking to crash such a beautiful car :(
 
That looked pretty funny, I have had weird things happen to me in license tests too. It's on Tokyo track with the NSX, the game gave me control of the car before it even said start and thus my foot was on the gas and I slammed into the wall and they disqualified me, hence it never said start either. Glitch or bug in the routines,.

in the online event management u can set penalties for jumping the start of a standing start race.... so maybe that is not a glitch afterall ;-)
 
HA! That is just priceless. It never happened to me, so I wonder what made the AI "rear end" you like that! :lol:
 
Hahahaha, AI are full of jerks. I would have been wth if that happen to me.
 
Thats hilarious, reminds of that episode of Top Gear with James's Mercedes and its dog leg gearbox

I've had the AI done some funny things to me too, my modified Lancia didn't like a hill before the rally it rolled backwards instead of getting to the starting line
 
If only you were driving the R34 Skyline Pace Car that looks a little like a cop car!
 
Back