Not cool AI driver... not cool...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devedander
  • 57 comments
  • 5,146 views
Looks like the Brera driver gave your co-driver whiplash :lol:
 
Yeah, I posted that yesterday... don't ask what happened :irked:

Something similar happened to my b-spec driver yesterday. It was in the like the wind race in my 787b, and jammed on the breaks to become a hood ornament for a charging Sauber c9. The C9 wedged right underneath my guy and kept on the gas the whole time.

Bob remained wedged on top of the other car through turns 3 and 4 and most of the way down the front straight, before finally escaping and shooting face first into the wall.
 
That happened to me at the gravel master. Stupid Ford WRC was jealous of my Citreon C4 WRC.
 
Hahahaha omg that was so funny LOL, this thread should be stickied lmaoooo
 
What The Bleeps! LOL This is crazy.. i've seen some mad AI thus far especially when racing B-spec but this is taking the biscuit!!
 
great fun
 
i had the game controlling my car stall it up a hill on a rally event, car slid down the entire hill making me start like 1/8th mile from the start >:(
 
Wow.........I am without speech.:lol: :lol:
 
Thank you for posting this! I had a driver do the same thing to me yesterday! I laughed and laughed as I am still now!

I also had a driver that was simply horrible, spinned out over and over (watched him in the replay). When he finally finished the race, instead of stopping like the rest of us, he just gunned it and drove away over the hill. Clearly embarrassed by his poor driving skills!

Glitch? Maybe. Great fun? Definitely!!
 
AI hates the old WRX, it was made even worse by the AI's car being an alfa

alfas dont have that weird style gear box(the one james may had in one of the TG episdoes that went
287pxmanualdoglegsvg.png
)
 
Just curious, I remember PD talked about how the AI would have 'memory', and would remember if you ran them off the road, bumped them, etc. If you did it enough, it would start to get aggressive with you.

Do we know if that indeed carries from race to race? This could be an example of it, if you've messed with that driver before.
 
wolf

what PD say, and what PD make is not the same
 
LMAO lol I was thinking what could happen and it did HAHAHAH ftw.
 
It must have been something you said to him before the race :D
 
Just curious, I remember PD talked about how the AI would have 'memory', and would remember if you ran them off the road, bumped them, etc. If you did it enough, it would start to get aggressive with you.

Do we know if that indeed carries from race to race? This could be an example of it, if you've messed with that driver before.

I have heard of this feature being in racing games for probably at least a decade now... I don't thnk it's actually in any of them... for one I don't think the computer is smart enough to figure out who hit who :p
 
I watched this 5 times in a row and laugh every time. :lol:
 
ROFL!

What did you do to him before?!!
 
Back