Not good at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gt7 looks miles better then Pc2. Its not even compareable. Which makes sense because Pc2 is aged.

Prove me wrong then.

Screenshots or video of the same track, same location, similar cars and number of cars.

No ray traced videos or screenshots from GT7 allowed.

Prove me wrong then.

Screenshots or video of the same track, same location, similar cars and number of cars.

No ray traced videos or screenshots from GT7 allowed.
well you already got it wrong by using a video of GT Sport instead of GT7 so maybe you should go back and start over but you won't because GT7 on a base PS4 looks better than PC2 on a base PS4 period.

Last edited:
well you already got it wrong by using a video of GT Sport instead of GT7 so maybe you should go back and start over but you won't because GT7 on a base PS4 looks better than PC2 on a base PS4 period.

I mean seriously dude, this is your next step up in revolutionary graphics? Lol. It's looks nearly the same as GTS.

Ps. I'll be waiting for those comparable video or screenshots of GT7 and PC2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-053944_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-053944_YouTube.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 11
Lol.. any imbecile can go see the comparisons between GT7 and GT sport.

Still waiting for those PC2 and GT7 screenshot comparisons..
So wait you make statements that I need to provide evidence for because the evidence you provided was using the wrong game for starters and then you just post a screenshot and expect the quality to be on par with the actual game?

Do you not realise how foolish you look, the only loss here is you not enjoying a great looking game

Last edited:

I'm baffled. PC2 looks decent but it doesn't impress me. GT7 makes my jaw drop.

Hahahaha you are EVERYWHERE on here with your hate. It's like your life's mission right now. I LOVED Project Cars 2. Preordered, hundreds of hours, that game was and still is incredible.

But the hill you pick to die on is graphics? Really? GT7 is new, so the internet isn't exactly littered with comparison videos just yet. Have you played Gran Tursimo 7? The game is beautiful. PC2 looks good, but it's just not in the same class. I've uninstalled it on my PS4 because I needed room, otherwise I would boot it up and take a screenshot. And I'd probably even try to get it in HD, unlike your pictures

I mean seriously dude, this is your next step up in revolutionary graphics? Lol. It's looks nearly the same as GTS.

Ps. I'll be waiting for those comparable video or screenshots of GT7 and PC2.
Uses a screenshot of a already compressed YT video at 720p thinking its how the game looks when actually playing it 😂

if you actually had the game and played it you'd eat your words

It amazes me how quickly some people churn through content.

I've played the game for about an hour a day since release, sometimes a little more than that actually, and I'm only part way through Cafe, still have the majority of the licenses to finish, haven't even touched track challenges or Scapes yet, and still feel like I've got a few hours of tuning/practice ahead of me before I'm happy with where I'm at in Race A/B in Sport Mode.

Concerns about collecting 400+ cars and earning 20M credits are effectively "End Game" content. Why would you expect those things to fall into your lap within the first week?

This game isn't without criticism - I think Sport Mode especially needs a ton of work - but we're 1 week into what's likely to be 5/6 years of support for GT7.

I love PC2, but from what I've seen, it doesn't look better than GT7. Its FOV and cam options (esp if you use a keyboard hack) on the other hand put GT7 (and most games) to shame!

And
So wait you make statements that I need to provide evidence for because the evidence you provided was using the wrong game for starters and then you just post a screenshot and expect the quality to be on par with the actual game?

Do you not realise how foolish you look, the only loss here is you not enjoying a great looking game

And you're basically stating a position that GT7 looks as good if not better than PC2?

I posted a couple screenshots and videos, and it's more than easy enough for you to go to YouTube to look at those in beautiful 4K.

So now I'm waiting for your evidence.

I mean how hard could it be? Why not just post a link showing how much better GT7 is than PC2?

And

And you're basically stating a position that GT7 looks as good if not better than PC2?

I posted a couple screenshots and videos, and it's more than easy enough for you to go to YouTube to look at those in beautiful 4K.

I mean how hard could it be? Why not just post a link showing how much better GT7 is than PC2?
You literally posted a video of GT Sport as evidence to say GT7 looks bad.... it's the wrong game

then you post a screenshot of a compressed video as evidence... that is not representative of the actual game,
But if you actually owned and played the game you'd see that GT7 looks better than PC2,

The fact that you are using compressed YT videos as evidence just proves you actually have no idea what you're on about but for the sake of your argument heres the evidence that you should of provided, not me, although it can be debunked as its a compressed YT video as previously mentioned nd its still not an accurate presentation of actually playing the game(Which I highly doubt you have)

Attachments

• Capture2.png
    Capture2.png
    403.3 KB · Views: 11
And

This is literally the only video I could find. Go ahead, pick it apart. Tell me how PC2 looks better.

I also have a question that you haven't directly answered - have you actually played GT7? Because if you haven't then you have no basis for an argument.

Edit -

Last edited:
This is literally the only video I could find. Go ahead, pick it apart. Tell me how PC2 looks better.

I also have a question that you haven't directly answered - have you actually played GT7? Because if you haven't then you have no basis for an argument.
Whats the bet the answer is "No I don't need to waste my money since I saw a youtube video of it looking terrible, i'll stick with PC2 thanks"

Lol. PC3 and different tracks.

And..

Edit - when I downloaded and uploaded them here, they seem to be much worse quality. I've been trying to search a direct comparison and post it, since you're not aware how google works. You're literally the only one saying this, and YOU should be proving everyone wrong by posting screenshots.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
  • download-1.jpeg
    download-1.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I think everyone needs to stop acting like a kid. Opinions have been made clear, each to his own. Let's move on is what I say instead of turning this into a 5 year olds' flaming war.
My 5 year old plays ACC and iracing, not simcades like PC2 and GT7 lolz. But yeah I agree, let's move on..

@Benny44 They're using a classic archetypal trolling tactic of making a ridiculous statement which they know to be false, then putting the onus of non-manipulated evidence on those he's trolling, all whilst presenting selective evidence of their own which is deliberately altered according to their own confirmation bias. You see this a lot on Reddit threads where console fanboys still thing it's 2009.

Last edited:
Edit - when I downloaded and uploaded them here, they seem to be much worse quality. I've been trying to search a direct comparison and post it, since you're not aware how google works. You're literally the only one saying this, and YOU should be proving everyone wrong by posting screenshots.

Raytracing. Lol. Nice try on the GT7 screenshot. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back