Comfort: Soft or Less

------------------------------------------

Winnings For Both:
Gold: 250,000 Cr
Silver: 150,000 Cr
Bronze: 100,000 Cr

Ends 3/7/12

Last edited:
I was 8th with my Suzuki Cervo SR '07, but I'm going to bed, so when I wake up I'll be 300,001st. :dunce:

At least I can say I was in the top ten (for a short time) :dopey:

Haw yeah, I was worried tomorrows maintenance would break the cycle! Thanks for the heads up, guess I better get on with it!

41:494 is the current world record at Kart Space by yours truly in a Lotus Type 72

Bravo. I wonder how long you'll keep that though. ;)

Seems the Type 72 is popular in the rankings.

41:494 is the current world record at Kart Space by yours truly in a Lotus Type 72

Nice lap, I decided to have some fun and did the event in an Alfa 1600, got gold with a time of about 46 seconds. :dopey:

Finally; Time Trails that are halfway interesting. I'm usually not a fan, but these are kinda cool.

Regarding the TT's, I'll probably wait a bit until someone has figured out the best car to use, lol.

This should be fun. :dopey:

Gotta hate it when that happens. :(

As for me, I'm nicely sitting in 33rd 35th. With a stock Elise '96. (Premium one) Now I'm going to tune it to cut a second off.

Regarding the TT's, I'll probably wait a bit until someone has figured out the best car to use, lol.

This should be fun. :dopey:
Kart Space: Any Lotus Elise (111R and Type 72 work the best)
Eiger: Mitsubishi Evo Super Rally Car or whatever it is.
👍

EDIT: Avoiding double post

Just improved 5 tenths to a 40.914 on Kart Space. I can easily get a 40.6 If I don't mess up.

Last edited:
Thankfully the drift trial is in dirt, but pretty disappointed the time trial isn't a dirt rally event.

Eiger is only rally cars. Bummer, I was hoping to try out an 8C on that track.

NOT!

Seriously though, I am enjoying my Mitsu. Currently sitting around 120th. I can tell this TT will make my knuckles hurt. Better break out the pain killers.

I was 48th with a Honda Odyssey an hour ago. Up amongst Elises. :D ...Now I'm about 148th or something.

Back