Not So New - TT & DT No. 30

38.297 :)
Chassis reinforcement!!

Not uploading my lap until after midnight.... Japan time! haha

Nice lap!

Dropped a little time and moved up 1 spot to 50th. O well, it's a tough one, I'm falling like a rock on Eiger but I didn't really have fun with that one, I think I'm done with both of them.

Cheers

Did a few more laps to try get in top 50 on Eiger. Dropped another 20th of a second into 52nd :ill:

Same old story blew a load of hotlaps on last bend.. :'(
Times are so close on Eiger I'm 0.475 behind P1 and theres 50 people ahead of me.
On Kart Space Im 0.462 behind P1 and that puts me 15th

Cracking Lap Turismo-Lester, nice work repeatedly taking pole back.:bowdown:

had my final little go on the eiger tt and improved my time to a 1.04.468-well happy with that. :)
couldnt improve on kart space as the missus came back but i achieved what i wanted and went under 39secs a few days ago.
just outside the top 20-my highest final placing yet-woohoo. :cool:
thanks to all for sharing the tunes and to turismo-lester for the share of the car. :cheers:

I might give TTs a rest for a while, I did a .68 on kart space but hit the wall on the exit of the last corner, it was valid but probably cost me a top 10 spot. :dunce: I never want to see kart space again. :crazy: Not long to go now Lester. :)

Thanks man! Definately took some work. Lets hope she holds:)
Great lap for you as well.
Thanks for sharing the car and great lap.

Gerchu great tune. Some feedback, I think there is some time to be had in the transmission settings though. I lowered the final gear ratio down just recently (Less than an hour ago), and it seemed to improve 2nd gear mainly without any real fine tuning. Mananged to get the spot below you in the leaderboards.

I might give TTs a rest for a while, I did a .68 on kart space but hit the wall on the exit of the last corner, it was valid but probably cost me a top 10 spot. :dunce: I never want to see kart space again. :crazy: Not long to go now Lester. :)

GT Academy starts soon. Are you going to participate?

GT Academy starts soon. Are you going to participate?

Probably not, I heard you need a driving license, perhaps next year if I get some experience with my wheel which I rarely use because I don't have a proper rig for it. With a joypad there is an inch between turning fully right and fully left, even after years of using it I'm not at precise as I try to be with it.
BTW great lap I thought I had you for a moment. ;)

Probably not, I heard you need a driving license, perhaps next year if I get some experience with my wheel which I rarely use because I don't have a proper rig for it. With a joypad there is an inch between turning fully right and fully left, even after years of using it I'm not at precise as I try to be with it.
BTW great lap I thought I had you for a moment. ;)
Yes you need to have a driving license although you can still do the TT. Which wheel do you have? I just use my G27 on a computer desk.

I always find it amazing how people can have the precision and patience to drive fast with a pad. Great job on setting the 2nd fastest pad time 👍. Have you tried something like this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0049NNBD2/?tag=gtplanetuk-20 . I haven't but I think it will make it easier to be precise. I think I'm consistently about two seconds of my wheel times with a pad although I don't really use a pad that much. I'm going to get a Vita when GT comes out for it and hopefully that will improve my skill on a pad although I don't think I will ever get to your level.

Thanks. I set a .685 about six minutes before setting my current fastest time. You spurred me on so also thanks for that, otherwise it would have been unlikely I would have tried to set a faster lap as I would not have even been attempting it. It was not a perfect lap for me as I lost a tenth here and there but a solid lap overall I would say without any big mistakes. Hopefully I can stay in the top 10 by closing as that will mean two consecutive top 10 finishes for me. Last TT was my first top 10 finish so form wise, I hope it carries me into doing a top 20 UK time for GT Academy. That will be the hardest challenge for me.

Thanks for your guys feedback! :)
Thanks for sharing the car and great lap.

Gerchu great tune. Some feedback, I think there is some time to be had in the transmission settings though. I lowered the final gear ratio down just recently (Less than an hour ago), and it seemed to improve 2nd gear mainly without any real fine tuning. Mananged to get the spot below you in the leaderboards.
Yes, the Transmission Setting is the most dark area to me. For some reason, I felt the car working better shifting up between 8K & 9K RPM. I knew I can improve the Transmission Setting to have to shift up at red zone, but I don't try to do it. :crazy:
Congratulations, you finished Top10! 👍
Seems we can rest from TT's by a long time(not too long :sly: )

YESSSS!!!!!!!
I did it :) :) :) :)
Finally world #1

Official congratulations, Turismo-Lester 👍

And as for me, not too bad for two weeks of experience in GT. 40.405 and around top 400 using gamepad (maybe I've dropped a bit, I went to bed when there were 4 hours of TT left)

PS And again thanks to Gerchu, the setup is trully awesome:)

Back