Not what i expectedPS4 

• Thread starter mpboy
  • 60 comments
PCars runs very well on PC and can be stunning graphically, on console not so much, the list could be longer, but those are the only 2 SIMs available both on console and PC. All other SIM, RF2, AMS, LFS, R3E are not available on console and Forza, GT6 and Driveclub are not SIMs
In any case the difference on AC between PC and console is mostly due to different stage in development and with time all AC version should be almost similar.
@ALB123 I agree console is easier than PC and for someone who is not much into SIM, it is good enough, but if anyone is passionate enough that he spends regular time on a Forum and has friends to race inline, PC, although a little more demanding initially, is the only sane choice, except if that someone is also into complaining a lot, then trying to drive a SIM on console is a better choice. :lol:

Man...i love assetto corsa... but the console versions are far away than the PC version.. seems kinda demo version of the pc version.
Missing a lot of options, features,content..physics upgrades..optimization..

Give a try on the console versions and you will easly see the amount of differences..

To my friends i recommend the PC version, but not the console versions.

Back