- 306

- NY
- Liquizon
I believe the speedometer is messed up. It max's out kinda quickly and you still have an entire gear to go... Anyone else notice this?
Its 180kmph maxed out actually. Most JDM cars at 2.0l and lower are like that.
Nope the speedo reads 140km/h. Once it hits that the hud speedo keeps on going.
One thing I have noticed about all the Japanese and European cars is that they all have KM speedos even though i've selected MPH in options. Only the hud changes between the two choices.
I never noticed that, but there is an error with the Lancer Evolution X. The name says GSR, but it's actually one of those damn MRs; It has 6 gears. ALos, the driver's hands don't move at all...
The Evo X has a paddle-shift transmission, so the driver's hands don't need to move off the steering wheel to change gear.
I never noticed that, but there is an error with the Lancer Evolution X. The name says GSR, but it's actually one of those damn MRs; It has 6 gears. ALos, the driver's hands don't move at all...
The DSG version i called GSR in Japan. The MR is the US name and the evo in GT5p is the JP version.
I know, but shouldn't he move his fingers to shift the paddles?
I believe the speedometer is messed up. It max's out kinda quickly and you still have an entire gear to go... Anyone else notice this?