November DLC Clues

• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 103 comments
Wow really, they used the least interesting s13 chassis.. atleast the 180sx type x had minor balls.

But that'd require actual work to the already existing model!

Seriously, two of these I could practically create in-game already, another is the "drop the top" approach to adding "new" cars, one is a base FM4 car, and the other, a DLC one.

My $50 is happy it's still with me.

But that'd require actual work to the already existing model!

Seriously, two of these I could practically create in-game already, another is the "drop the top" approach to adding "new" cars, one is a base FM4 car, and the other, a DLC one.

My $50 is happy it's still with me.

What made me sad is that they used the 240sx. The clue was what is Rob Primo's back up ride. Which is a 180sx, but when he revealed why he used that as the clue, it was because its like a 240sx. Totally misled me. I was really looking forward to the 180

Looks like we are getting every car from FM4 we should have had to begain with, just spread out over a few months. :lol:

Not sure what to think of this. I can see myself enjoying almost every car that's made available in this game but I'm not feeling too excited about this pack. I also hope the 240SX is the free car. If so, I'll just take that and call it a day. I do have a slight interest in the Cobra and M3 GTS, but I probably won't get them.

Each car is available for 240 MS Points or you can score the whole pack for 400 MS points. The 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is this month’s free sample car.

For people to lazy to click the link. The Wrangler should be pretty fun to hoon around in.

I might've liked the 240SX, but I've been waiting to take the Wrangler on some of this terrain, so that works for me. 👍

Considering how they've tinkered with engine swaps, I'm guessing the only one available for the 240 will be the GT-R's. Okay, maybe the SR20DET too.

Eh, since the Wrangler's free, at least I'll get to play with that. I'm not buying a pack of rehashes.

I'm kinda pissed that I picked up the Season Pass. I generally wanted to support PG and Horizon, because I think it's a fantastic game. And I still want to do that, but...

Well, with the Monte One DLC, I didn't mind the rehashes/upgrade thing. I wasn't very impressed with what we got back then, with basically every car being a) in FH in a very similar trim level or b) available in FM4. Now, that was available on day one, so it was fine that they used some content that's easy to create and implement.

What are we getting this time, though?
The Performante, just a topless Gallardo. Wow.
Shelby 1000. I can create a 1000HP Mustang anyways.
BMW M3 GTS = Orange M3 with a roll cage and Forza aero.
Cobra = copy&paste from FM4.
240SX = copy&paste from FM4.
Wrangler = copy&paste from FM4.

So, we're getting three copy&paste'd cars and three minor tweaks of existing cars. Again. As I said, I thought it was understandable with the DLC that was available on day one. But again?

And guess what, this makes me think that this is, indeed, going to be the norm. And it sucks.

It's such a kick in the teeth for those who supported the franchise with DLC purchases in FM4 to pay again for cars.

The best thing is, if you're venting on the FM.net, the Forza defense force will come at you like nothing. I don't quite get how people can be so positive about this sort of stuff.

Whether it's Forza, GT, or any other game... I hate those blinkered fanboys.

The best thing is, if you're venting on the FM.net, the Forza defense force will come at you like nothing. I don't quite get how people can be so positive about this sort of stuff.

That's nothing new. I remember watching their staff do that in the days of #3, & I remember the mod staff covering up the controversy with that GT vs. FM poll.

That's nothing new. I remember watching their staff do that in the days of #3, & I remember the mod staff covering up the controversy with that GT vs. FM poll.
Well, yeah, but I kinda get it when mods or the staff do it. It's their job, kinda. But if it's regular folks on their, it just starts to get on my nervers.

But whatever. I've been outspokingly positive about the whole game and I'm not gonna stop voicing my (only) big complaint on the FM.net boards. I guess I'm just not used to that sort of debate anymore.

Well, just like the Month One DLC was "just the first day stuff," this pack is only the first "real" pack. I remain cautiously optimistic, but I'm not pulling out my wallet yet.

Well, just like the Month One DLC was "just the first day stuff," this pack is only the first "real" pack. I remain cautiously optimistic, but I'm not pulling out my wallet yet.

Unfortunately I got the season pass :(

Good job this isn't FM.net so I can actually say how I feel about the pack without getting a barrage of "Don't like it, don't buy it"

What a jip, I forked out for the season pass because I thought it'd be a wise move, I was expecting maybe one FM4 rehash in every pack, which I didn't mind so much. But then I found out the car packs were only 6 cars, hmm, okay, acceptable, just.

But a 6 car pack, 3 cars from FM4 and 3 tweaked ones? Rip off, pretty pissed off with both T10 and Playground Games, mainly T10 because I feel this was more down to them, but I could be wrong. Anyway the point is, I've had every Forza game since release, FM3 and 4 I had within 2 or 3 days of release. I bought DLC for both of those games, I went out and bought the LCE FH, forked out more for the season pass only to be given this half-assed car pack? I really do hope the coming packs are better, otherwise I'll have lost a great deal of faith in the Forza series

Looks like I'm going to be saving a lot by not buying the season pass, I thought the month one car pack was brilliant mainly because of the 599XX Evo but the other cars were also enjoyable so I bought the whole pack with no regrets. This month looks awful, I'll only be getting the M3 GTS, the rest don't interest me at all.

Next month we'll be getting the December Kaz Pack. It'll be six slightly different... well... you know.

Oh, did I mention that that pack will be delayed?

Anyway, I still can't believe that the 427 wasn't in the game all along. There are centain cars that should just be in this type of game, and that's one of 'em.

I think a lot of people defended the pricing of the Porsche expansion pack at forzaplanet, too and the situation wasn't that much different back then :sly:.

I better not imagine what recent development of DLC could mean for FM5 :scared:.

I do feel the Porsche pack was an exemption. I was happy to pony up for that.
The shelby 427 is an absolute favourite of mine and I'm going to buy it I suppose. I do feel that car should have been in from the beginning.

They could learn a lot from Harmonix. If cars carried over as DLC to future games I'm sure they would sell more packs and the developers would need to concentrate more on adding fresh content.

I know I'm buying the new Jeep and the Shelby 1000, yes we can upgrade a GT500 to 1000hp but this is a tribute car to the late Shelby so this will add to my stang collection.

I don't post much on fm.net for this exact reason. I just read for the most part now. I know who exactly who your talking about :lol:

Was nice to see one of the mods give him a warning for pretty much trolling though

I don't post much on fm.net for this exact reason. I just read for the most part now. I know who exactly who your talking about :lol:

Was nice to see one of the mods give him a warning for pretty much trolling though

Ahhh I know the member your referring too. He's a complete tit like many other members in that community.

It really wouldn't take much to hook me on some DLC; any Subaru Legacy would do, as would some of the missing Japanese classics/'90s sportscars. An older M3/M5/M6 would also be appreciated. I wouldn't really care about them being FM4 cars, since I spent relatively little on FM4 DLC.

I just hope that these two packs don't set the tone in terms of new/exotic machinery. There's more than enough of that already.

@Davey -- We can rant about the fanboys but it would probably be best to keep an opinion like that to ourselves. As a site/forum we don't want to make enemies.

Back