November DLC - eBay Motors Car Pack - MP4/4 anyone?

I like the pack overall, all fun cars to drive. It's great having an Aussie Classic in the game and the sound of the Maserati is amazing!! Nissan GT-R LM is surprisingly fun too

It's great having an Aussie Classic in the game
I'd love to see the FB Falcon return to the game. I miss that one. I've been saying for a long time that there just aren't enough Aussie cars in the game. I'd love to see some classic and modern Holdens and Fords, as well as a few classic Chryslers, too. A Valiant with the Hemi 6 would be so much fun.

So it looks like the special surprise is coming later this week. The announcement was never intended to be today on the livestream, bit of miscommunication there.

So it looks like the special surprise is coming later this week. The announcement was never intended to be today on the livestream, bit of miscommunication there.
So it wasn't the free FM6 t-shirt giveaway Johniwanna had on his Twitch stream? :lol:

I'm glad we can take the front bumperettes off the Prowler, I just wish we could take the rear ones off also.

PS: I hope the surprise is new wheels.

Last edited:
Modern grand prix cars have skinnier tires and much smaller wings than in 1988, so I'm not surprised.
VXR
Just because they're faster, doesn't mean they handle better.
Modern Grand Prix cars also have modern tires, modern suspension design and modern understanding of aerodynamics. The cars from today certainly can't match the monsters from a decade ago, which had so much power and so little restrictions that the chassis designers probably didn't care how much drag they produced with conventional downforce; but with over 30 years difference in tire technology, 30 years difference in suspension technology (compare the front suspension of the MP4/4 with the MP4-30) even the current cars would have more mechanical grip than the ones back then even before aerodynamics come into play.

VXR
Sound updates for various cars. If it's not the F-Type this time, I really will spit!

I'm liking the sound of the headphone setting bringing the car audio out in the mix. I use headphones a lot, so it'll benefit me quite a bit. Plus I don't have to switch back to TV when I'm not using them.

Spit! Spit! It hasn't changed. Still needs the race exhaust to pop on the overrun. Of all the cars on sale today, the F-Type in any guise is defined by its aural profile. How can they still not comprehend this and record it properly?!

Whats up with the GT-R LM's colour in forzavista mode? looks closer to burgundy than bright red.

In fact a lot of cars colour palettes in FV look off, overly saturated and not very convincing until you see them in a race!

Whats up with the GT-R LM's colour in forzavista mode? looks closer to burgundy than bright red.

In fact a lot of cars colour palettes in FV look off, overly saturated and not very convincing until you see them in a race!
Likely due to the different lighting. I know the Rio home space is in the shade, making colors look a lot darker. This is something I hate because it makes painting two tone cars a problem.

The truck is nice, but I think this is the real story. Chryslus Rocket 69 available in FM6 for players of Fallout 4. If that's true, then that kinda sucks since I have no intention of playing Fallout 4. Hopefully there is a way for non-Fallout players to get it. Also, "Rocket"? That's an Oldsmobile name. Might want to reconsider that name before you run afoul of GM.

Last edited:
The little Datsun has proven fairly competitive in D Class lobby. It's not a ringer like the Integra, but that's likely down to the quick tune that I've done, since it could still use a little of the oversteer dialled out. I've set it up incredibly stiffly, to the point I can get it up on two wheels on certain tracks!

Have a BRE-influenced GTPlanet livery on it too. I'll have to share soon...

The MP4/4 is an absolute beast. Absurd acceleration out of the corners, and a steering that's extremely responsive... Far too responsive, in fact. However, make no mistake: the Lotus E23 is still the fastest car in Forza.

The Beta comes with a lot less turbolag than I expected, drives on rails, and is extremely controllable even when it derails. A lovely drive for sure. Anybody up for a DRM revival?

The MC Trofeo seems to suffer a bit from initial understeer - it's not a car I expect to be competitive against other Grand Tourers, but hell, it sounds like Thor's own racecar, and it's not supposed to be put up against other cars, after all.

Not much to say about the Torana. Goes exactly how I expected the ur-V8 Supercar to go: British handling, American brutish power. It's a hoot to drive around Bathurst, but be careful on the downhill section, as some finesse is required.

Ah, the Mazda. Very well-planted, very predictable, and very slow. It feels like it has 150 horsepower less than it does. I guess I'll have to get used to the far lower redline. At least it comes with a dashing livery.

The Datsun is a little ball of joy which will happily do what she's told. It also look endearingly cute. I think it may become my new favorite ride for when I need to unwind after a long session of LB climbing.

I originally expected the Prowler to need a V8 transplant to become fun, but you know what? I'm fine with its stock performance. It's an e-brake parking-lot drifter with unique looks and a decent engine sound. It's not the fastest car in the game, or in its class for that matter, but it doesn't need to be. It has charisma, and that's all that matters.

Finally, there's the GT-R LM, depicted in Forza with its electric power unit working. It's quick, I must admit, and yet... The fact that it's a wrong wheel drive car is very noticeable at all times. Push the throttle at the wrong moment, and the front will pull out like it doesn't want to have anything to do with the rear anymore.

@ClydeYellow Make sure you apply the correct livery on that MP4/4. It's already been made.

Senna actually raced it with the censorship. It looks so good I'm now loathe to change it.

big_thumb_194063fb8d5eb395eb5cf618845b66b0.jpg

Would it be sacrilegious of me if I put Prost's 11 on it? I followed that season very closely, and I always rooted for Prost.

I took the Lancia for a spin around Bathurst yesterday, and fell in love. That car has so much turn in that you feel like it's about to start oversteering like crazy, but just sticks to the road no matter what. It was hard to get it to step out.

What's up with the GTR? That car is terrible imho. It's spins the front tires out of nearly every corner and the gear ratios are wacky. I had to put TCS on and still out of every corner it spun. Does anyone know how to drive a FWD LMP car lol

Back