Now apparently you can buy a Refurb. 360 for $35 (ships from Asia)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 6 comments
  • 747 views
The thing, which can make it confusing to people is they are using a HTTPS address for the entering details part.
 
The thing, which can make it confusing to people is they are using a HTTPS address for the entering details part.

Hmm, I don't know the difference, wanna explain? Besides the one letter for any smart asses out there.
 
Its not even worth $35, it will get RROD in a week.
 
Its not even worth $35, it will get RROD in a week.

There is some thoughtful insight.

===

Anyways it is the same thing TB posted just for a 360 instead of a PS3. You get your console by subscribing to x number of offer through sponsors. You end up paying a lot more then $35 by the time the offers are complete. You'll also be riddled with junk mail, spam e-mails, and spyware if you do this as well. It's a pyramid scheme at it's greatest and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing it.
 
Hmm, I don't know the difference, wanna explain? Besides the one letter for any smart asses out there.
HTTPS is this in short:

Hypertext Transfer Protocol over Secure Socket Layer

Can you give me a bit more info? HTTPS is a secure HTTP connection used by online shops for allowing you to put in your credit card details safely.

Do online shops use HTTPS? From Play.com to HMV and so forth.

Do you reckon I should still buy a Xbox 360 from this company? I would just buy a brand new one from a online shop.
 
Back