Now enjoying GT5 with New bench setup and G27 :D

• Thread starter signmc
  • 38 comments
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImSii.jpg

well you guys will be pleased to know i've diched the old lump that was the tv and replaced it with this:::::::

51dSpi6RP7L.jpg

A LG 42LX6500

one word..... AWSOME :D

3d is ok but the 2d display on this set is incredable, on blurays somtimes looks like im looking through a window, If anyone wants a get a new tv I would definitely recommend this set.​

What don't you like about the 3D ? Im trying to decide on either 3D or 3 Screen setup, am I right in saying that TV has active shutter glasses?

What don't you like about the 3D ? Im trying to decide on either 3D or 3 Screen setup, am I right in saying that TV has active shutter glasses?

There is nothing I dont like about it. But as far as I see 3D is a gimmick, an extra toy if you like. I only got this set because of how good i've heard the 2D is and the price.

Dont expect things to be flying out at you, all it does with GT5 is add depth to what you can see.

There a fiew lil cons I can see though GT5 wont play f'ull' HD (1080p) res in 3D so its not as crisp on screen, and i do need to change the setup to get the in Car view perfect when in 3D, But in bonnet cam its spot on. :)

Yes they are active shutter glasses. They charge through the USB in the TV, Also this TV has the InferRed Emitter built in. so the glasses work via the tv.

If I was you bud I would just go for a single screen, but dont just buy a tv for the 3D, treat it a a bonus and dont rely on it, But dunno if I could justify a 3 screen setup either.

We all like different things I spoze!

Nice choice on the TV. I've got LG sets and never had any issues with any of them 👍

Thats good to hear bud. Im still enjoying it.

Had a great moment last night after I desided to give the 3D a wearl on a wet track.

And wow :cool:

Inside the car (used a Audi RS4 or 6 AVANT) when the rain hit the windscreen actualy looked very real. looked like there was acctualy a piece of glass in front of me.

Back