Now I see why

• Thread starter miko1337
  • 33 comments
miko1337
America is like, the most hated country in the world. Seems like every drift room I join is full of Dbags, racists, immaturity, etc. It's terrible! Seriously the only rooms I ever see without this are TXR, MLD, and a few select others.

Went into a room, people started ramming me off the track, telling me to get out of the way. It's like, dude I'm drifting in a 240sx while you have about 400 more ft/lb torque than me. Besides that, you're the ones trying to tandem with me. I didn't say "hey wanna tandem?" I was just minding my own business doing my own thing. If you can't go as slow as me, just pass me or use your brakes. Not that hard. So I call them out on it as I was frustrated that they wouldn't stop ramming me. So I said "You guys are terrible at tandeming, use your brakes or pass me but stop ramming me off the track."

Host kicks me.

My intro message is "Here to drift, not for drama." yet drama seems to follow me in every room I go to.

The ONE place I can tandem without fear of being booted at 120mph across the track is JPN drift lobbies. Everybody is so great! No fear of being rammed, everybody uses their brakes, people take turns leading and following.

I highly recommend you guys go to a Japanese drift room sometime. Though I feel kind of bad that the majority of Americans, the people I have to deal with on a daily basis can't use common sense, that it's so bad I have to go to the foreign lobbies just to drift. This is coming from an American.

Seriously what happened to the days where people were nice?

What I do, is create my own lobby, or join an American lobby. Therefore; if you don't like me or anyone else, its my lobby, so 🤬 off. This prevents people being hateful. I find it works well.

What I do, is create my own lobby, or join an American lobby. Therefore; if you don't like me or anyone else, its my lobby, so 🤬 off. This prevents people being hateful. I find it works well.

Unfortunately my connection is not the best so I can't host big lobbies.

It's not only Americans. There's a lot of people from other countries that act like idiots too. Every country has its idiots. I don't drift, so I don't really know how they act there. But I've been to some pretty good lobbies.

Sounds like your joining those kiddie rooms.... Alot good UK rooms out there... snb for example tonight half were from USA :-)

Add my psn driftit666

Not all American lobbies are like this. But a lot are. I have more fun with people from the UK and other European countries than I do in most US lobbies.

It's not a country problem, but I do agree I've had great fun with Japanese players

Also gives me a chance to practice the language :lol: I've been studying Japanese for a few months now but I don't get to practice it often. But I digress.

Some of my best mates such as Lock2Lock are American and they're amazing people to drift amongst.

Blame the people, not the country 👍

The ONE place I can tandem without fear of being booted at 120mph across the track is JPN drift lobbies. Everybody is so great! No fear of being rammed, everybody uses their brakes, people take turns leading and following.

I highly recommend you guys go to a Japanese drift room sometime. Though I feel kind of bad that the majority of Americans, the people I have to deal with on a daily basis can't use common sense, that it's so bad I have to go to the foreign lobbies just to drift. This is coming from an American.

I've joined several Japanese lobbies, and all they do is just sit on one spot on a track together. I mean, I've seen some bats--t insane japanese GT5 drifters, but I only see the big group lobbies.

And I don't speak (although I wish I did) Japanese.

I've joined several Japanese lobbies, and all they do is just sit on one spot on a track together. I mean, I've seen some bats--t insane japanese GT5 drifters, but I only see the big group lobbies.

And I don't speak (although I wish I did) Japanese.

Yeah I see a few of those lobbies where they just sit around. But usually the ones with lower amounts of people like 10 instead of 16, usually have the best drifters in them. Or people who are actually drifting. :D

Keep your eye on the room names.

Steer clear of anything like 'xDRIFT KINGSx' 'Drift noX1orkick' 'chill/trade' 'XxteamDriftSn1p3rzxX' ;)
It gives a sense of the host maturity, and it shows when you join them.

Room names should be simple, and say what the room IS, not what it ISN'T, and throw some regs on :)

I often name mine: '[GTP] Dori CHFR' and I keep the lobbies clean, as do most who know what they're doing.

Add a few guys from here, join a lobby and you'll meet 5 other awesome drifters, join one of them and you'll meet another 5. There's a lot of annoying groups out there, but here you're surrounded by the best ;)

My room names are often:
Casual Crusin'
Drift 'n Chill
Drift 'n Drag
Drift 'n Cruise

Typically stuff like that. I occasionally will host rally lobbies. Feel free to join, even better, FR me at tnogumbo as I am often online.

I usually join japanese and european lobbies, you can actually practice and mess up without other people telling you a whole collection of mean words out there, people apologize if they do something to other people, mind their own business and do it clean

I'm in America and I've had loads of people join my lobbies. Most people are very polite and apologize if they muss something up. I've only had a handful of problems. And oddly, they all were Canadians. One was using an Audi Pikes Peak Quatto and purposely getting in the way, so everyone in the room played along well and got their X1 and rammed the 🤬 out of him until he left. I personally like to put people in their place and if they don't leave, I kick them.

I remember going in to a JP drift lobby once, and yeah they are really great drifters. They try to match the pace of their tandem partner, may they be lead or chase. They keep in mind the definition of a "tandem", unlike some people who think they're better drifters just because they're faster at going sideways than the other guy.

You know you like my lobbies Miko, always welcome 👍

Yeah Yumi's lobbies here are always clean, you never run out of good tandem partners whenever you're in one :D:tup:

I join Japanese lobby's a lot, I even have a Japanese guy added who hosts comps daily and his comps are the best comps iv ever joind, I can't understand a word he says but I understand there points and go RSM lol. When I'm searching for a room I just look for teams or Ch lobbies.

I join Japanese lobby's a lot, I even have a Japanese guy added who hosts comps daily and his comps are the best comps iv ever joind, I can't understand a word he says but I understand there points and go RSM lol. When I'm searching for a room I just look for teams or Ch lobbies.

I don't care where you're from... Drifting is a language all of us speak. :D

Best words I've heard from you yet Gonales. 👍

For me, I simply avoid public drift lobbies over all. Stick with the private ones. Much more fun with people you know and trust.

Best words I've heard from you yet Gonales. 👍

For me, I simply avoid public drift lobbies over all. Stick with the private ones. Much more fun with people you know and trust.

Maybe we should chat more than, if you think that's the best part of me. ;)

situation dictates my attitude, i've had more people from other countries be rude but im not going to make a thread about it. its a online game get thick skin or just stay off not everyone is going to be nice. anybody that has drifted with me knows i apoligize if accidently ram them. if they are bothering you just leave

BayouSimDrifter
situation dictates my attitude, i've had more people from other countries be rude but im not going to make a thread about it. its a online game get thick skin or just stay off not everyone is going to be nice. anybody that has drifted with me knows i apoligize if accidently ram them. if they are bothering you just leave

Yeah sure you apologize a lot! Lol but yeah you have to apologies or someone will blow a fuse.

Complain much?!

+1

I'm in America and I've had loads of people join my lobbies. Most people are very polite and apologize if they muss something up. I've only had a handful of problems. And oddly, they all were Canadians. One was using an Audi Pikes Peak Quatto and purposely getting in the way, so everyone in the room played along well and got their X1 and rammed the 🤬 out of him until he left. I personally like to put people in their place and if they don't leave, I kick them.

Ya, we can be real jerks sometimes. The best way to get a Canadian to mellow out is to offer him a saucer of REAL Maple Syprup (not that fake Aunt Jemima crap).

I find that most extremist religious people are idiots. But they're right in one thing... Love thy neighbours. (Expression is right, right? :P)

Frankly... There are idiots all over the world. Doesn't matter where you're from.

Gonales
I find that most extremist religious people are idiots. But they're right in one thing... Love thy neighbours. (Expression is right, right? :P)

Frankly... There are idiots all over the world. Doesn't matter where you're from.

Yep. Like the westboro baptist church great example.

But it all depends on the person. Some people are miss understood. And some are just ignorant.

But yeah it seems as if the guy here has been hanging with the wrong crowd

Some are; they seem more violent but other times they are sweet as. I usually join my drift leader private room so I trust everybody that goes in the lobby and they are 🤬 funny, it's sooo much fun :)

Back