Now I see why

• Thread starter miko1337
  • 33 comments
I join Aus and NZ rooms exclusively so I couldn't say what any other room is like, but the Americans I have met (MLD guys and Alpine_Unknown) are very polite, friendly and have very good skill. I only join Au/NZ rooms because if I joined a french room I know I would lag it out, just like what people from Europe do to local rooms.

America is like, the most hated country in the world. ... This is coming from an American.

Seriously what happened to the days where people were nice?

What happened to the days when people didn't over generalize? Did that ever exist?

jrkiwiboy
I join Aus and NZ rooms exclusively so I couldn't say what any other room is like, but the Americans I have met (MLD guys and Alpine_Unknown) are very polite, friendly and have very good skill. I only join Au/NZ rooms because if I joined a french room I know I would lag it out, just like what people from Europe do to local rooms.

Only the people with bad connections will lag the room I drift with people from all over the world and I don't lag. It frustrates me when I join a room and get kicked straight away because I'm from the uk, they could at least let me come on track and they would soon realise I don't lag.

Bleh I feel your pain Miko, in my 1 year Gran Turismo 5 lobby Journey I've run into a LOT of jerks and people who lack common sense.. Most ignorant racists. It's amazing how some still live in the past as well.. usually have people who rear end people because they want to "Tandem" but don't know how to use their brakes quite yet.. Then get offensive when you tell them to back off or something. I officially avoid Twin Drifting because of it.. Then theres the people who feel the Need to use X1s, X2 etc.. Why.. IF you can't drift then find a more suitable room. It's getting kind of annoying dealing with those kinds of people. It's not just Americans I can see that now. Canadians, Europeans, etc. Funny I haven't seen any Chinese doing it lol. But yet my PC is always being "attacked by connections from China" lol off topic I know shhhh

Back