NixxxoN
(Banned)
- 2,707

- Barcelona
What?? I dont understandI surprised there's anything you want from the thread before this game is just what you want and has everything you want according to you it's not broken and doesn't have any issues.!!!
What?? I dont understandI surprised there's anything you want from the thread before this game is just what you want and has everything you want according to you it's not broken and doesn't have any issues.!!!
Don't consider it whining or crying, that's just what they call that thread which is SILLY, their just trying to make it seems like were a bunch of crying children when in actually should OF been a "show your concerns" or "pro & cons" thread of the game to let them now how we feel how what they can improve on etc.Totally True, I've been here more the last few months then I was in the years before... and I'm guilty to whining too ... but its sad to see every positive initiative bashed ...
Talk is cheap, as we've found out the last few years with PD. When they start delivering, I'll take notice.
On top of that, you aren't a subsidiary of a megacoproration, I assume, and aren't being tasked to develop a whole new system for next gen hardware at the same time.If you worked in IT ... and you knew how change management works ... in legacy systems ... you wouldn't be surprised by the amount of time it takes to get a change implemented....
we work here on a 10 year old system and to get a change implemented ... it takes 9 months!
Time will tell.
Like I listen to myself six months ago when I was @loser10,finally I got my physics improvement which I was waiting 4 years,and you will get your updates.This is PD you're talking about. If you haven't figured it out yet nothing is coming anytime soon. PD has completely failed to uphold their own standards and deadlines, completely destroying any trust or faith left in their fanbase. PD has become a smear on the face of Sony. Where's all the features they are still advertising to drive game sales? Where are the promised monthly track DLC? Where are the bug fixes and patches that are NEEDED?! It's just shy of FOUR MONTHS since GT6 hit shelves. This is piss poor pathetic business and game development.
You call it whining we call it the TRUTH!! you ever purchase something & felt like you got robbed, or didn't get your MONEY'S worth, you got short changed they would tell you how great it would be then you open the box an realize u didn't get what you paid for after waiting for 5 years as since gt5, no not pleased we are here not for the majority of us, just glad your happy with what you purchased my friend just wish I could say the same, no pun. Intended.*sigh* just what we needed ... another whining thread ... seems every thread turns into one ...![]()
Because they don't have an official account on gtplanet? PD could use this site to give small unimportant updates or to confirm when someone complains about a bug that they are working on it. They could do community events, too. Forza has a cool event called bounty hunter.If PD's watching these fora, then how come I get the impression they're not reading our posts.
Meh. That's not PD going through and checking off some wishlist collected from this site, but rather a natural progression as far as the physics model goes. Also, the only thing that really changed is the fact that the characteristics of the track(s) now affect that car's handling from a standing still. Otherwise, it has remained the same.Like I listen to myself six months ago when I was @loser10,finally I got my physics improvement which I was waiting 4 years,and you will get your updates.
I don't say that it will be soon but you will get things that you and other guys want.
Let hope for more natural physics progression between PS3 and PS4 because there is no torque steer in GT6 and the tires simulation is bad.Meh. That's not PD going through and checking off some wishlist collected from this site, but rather a natural progression as far as the physics model goes. Also, the only thing that really changed is the fact that the characteristics of the track(s) now affect that car's handling from a standing still. Otherwise, it has remained the same.
Compare SSRX to Goodwill. You will get two different results.
Thanks for writing down my opinionAll due respect for the effort, I'm not taking anything I read off twitter as indication of anything. He'll just say what he thinks people want to hear. If they didn't read GTP, their biggest fan website by far, do you think he would actually say that? It's just throwaway, meaningless marketing gibberish.
Talk is cheap, as we've found out the last few years with PD. When they start delivering, I'll take notice.
Only natural a "yes f-corse" reply on twitter, is prone to people suspecting it might be a case of marketing talk, and saying so here...Totally True, I've been here more the last few months then I was in the years before... and I'm guilty to whining too ... but its sad to see every positive initiative bashed ...
You call it whining we call it the TRUTH!! you ever purchase something & felt like you got robbed, or didn't get your MONEY'S worth, you got short changed they would tell you how great it would be then you open the box an realize u didn't get what you paid for after waiting for 5 years as since gt5, no not pleased we are here not for the majority of us, just glad your happy with what you purchased my friend just wish I could say the same, no pun. Intended.
You have to understand that Rome wasn't built in one day.
Quite literally refering to the game, lol
Does it annoy you?
@yosp Mr.Yoshida can you confirm that PD watching the GT Suggestions in GTPlanet?
Because several suggestions were implemented in update1:05
Shuhei Yoshida@yosp
@hristo1026 no question
Tell us then what your reasonable timetable is to remain patient waiting for one/some/or all of the promised "future updates". Be specific please. Obviously 4 months isn't enough time to wait for the first major feature so what is?Yes... Yes...
You are right.
We have for an improvement of the game... Which was a little one.
And it's a good one.
The problem is: There's no need to be a Drama Queen and start overreacting to every con.
We know that the game isn't complete without Course Maker, Spec-B, Community Services...
... It's just... You need to wait.
You have to understand that Rome wasn't built in one day.
Tell us then what your reasonable timetable is to remain patient waiting for one/some/or all of the promised "future updates". Be specific please. Obviously 4 months isn't enough time to wait for the first major feature so what is?
No Rome wasn't built in one yr, but 15 yrs in a game industry with a Power House title & the money they have generated over the let me spell it out for you..."FIFTEEN YEARS" Is an eternity!!Yes... Yes...
You are right.
We have for an improvement of the game... Which was a little one.
And it's a good one.
The problem is: There's no need to be a Drama Queen and start overreacting to every con.
We know that the game isn't complete without Course Maker, Spec-B, Community Services...
... It's just... You need to wait.
You have to understand that Rome wasn't built in one day.
It's almost been 6 months no tracks, DLC, game Packages, car packages, n
No Rome wasn't built in one yr, but 15 yrs in a game industry with a Power House title & the money they have generated over the let me spell it out for you..."FIFTEEN YEARS" Is an eternity!!
They had 7 TITLES buddy, including the Prologue, gt 6 is the worst of all the previous titles, you say I'm the the Drama I think your confused, the drama is from your PD TEAM you must be we working with if you ask me, as for waiting I ain't getting any younger bro. Glad you are enjoying the waiting cool hand luke, because that's all we been doing is waiting, maybe your still in the Sunday Cup since November is the only thing I can think of, you hurry up and catch up with us will be here WAITING on you, & when you do you can join us & wait some MORE, as you watch another guy just as yourself pop his little head out & tell you the problem is you with your DRAMA then tell you to WAIT!
It's almost been 6 months no tracks, DLC, game Packages, car packages, Editing after a let me spell it , out for ya "FIVE" years since GT 5 so what have they been working on in between those FIVE YEARS? GT Academy shows, advertising game Trailers? Gimme a break!