Nsx prototype ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kurtismylover
  • 16 comments
  • 712 views
Messages
17
Oman
Oman
Messages
Kurtismylover
Hye guys i need some few cars.

NSX prototype and TV SPEED 12.


Also ACURA CONCEPT CAR.

I have chrome paint and gift cars in offer.
 
Last edited:
Swap for Silver Chromes?
 
NSX or TVR
 
Send me 5 chromes to PSN phil_75
 
You can get 4! I need the last one sorry :d
 
I dont want to be cheat agien Phil...
 
You are new here mate, paints first!

You have my word I in front of everyone!
 
Nor do I belive you!

Be wary people!
 
lOl dont follow me...

I make a new one.. you kind of give my a bad name here now!
 
lOl dont follow me...

I make a new one.. you kind of give my a bad name here now!

You expect to come here as a new member and want us to give you stuff first?:dunce:
 
lol
 
Back