NSX-R Concept LM Road Car NOT Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 16 comments
  • 1,478 views
Messages
1,884
United States
Lexington, KY
Messages
bryphotoguy
Messages
BryCivicSi
See my garage. Will trade matte and chrome paint. Or can buy you a car of your choice.
 
I have one, in the silver colour and upgraded to ~600bhp, I will trade it for your BMW GTR Race car '01. I can trade Anywhere past the late 6th of january.
 
Yeah, both car and date work for me. I have a few trades in the works anyways.

The M3 race car is heavily modified. I don't know if I maxed out the HP but I did everything else and that thing turned into one of my favorite cars thus far. And I don't like German vehicles.
 
That's fine with me, PM me on here when you're available to trade and we will make it happen.
 
That's fine with me, PM me on here when you're available to trade and we will make it happen.

Probably have the deal go down Friday evening.
 
Still looking.
 
I just bought one. Fresh in from the UCD. Has 69.3 miles on it. I'm looking through your cars now to see what I will trade for. I can trade now
 
what color is your Camaro LM Race Car? It will be Red, Blue, or Green
 
Already made my trade for the day. Can do it tomorrow or Sunday after the server reset.
 
what color is your Camaro LM Race Car? It will be Red, Blue, or Green

They have them in different colors? Nice! Mine is blue. Just picked that up last night from the UCD. Cost close to 2 million.
 
They have them in different colors? Nice! Mine is blue. Just picked that up last night from the UCD. Cost close to 2 million.

Yeah I have them in Blue and Green but can't find the Red one. I'll trade you the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car for your Range Rover Stormer Concept whenever you can trade again.
 
I just bought one. Fresh in from the UCD. Has 69.3 miles on it. I'm looking through your cars now to see what I will trade for. I can trade now

Friend sent me a Miura if interested and I bought the Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00 among a few other used cars.
 
Yeah I have them in Blue and Green but can't find the Red one. I'll trade you the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car for your Range Rover Stormer Concept whenever you can trade again.

Deal, trade after the server switch tomorrow. Ill PM you around that time tomorrow?
 
Still looking and can trade immediately.
 
Anyone?
 
Back