Who: ALL NTSC DRIVERS

Cars:
TVR Tamora '02
0208+2002_TVR_Tamora+Front_Passenger_Side_View.jpg
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
BMW_1_Series_tii_Concept_07_(544x408).jpg
Ferrari 512BB '76
ferrari_512_bb.jpg

Tire Compound: Front: S2 - Back S2 !!REQUIRED!!
Setups: Free
Performance points: MUST REFLECT 550 EACH RACE
Starting positions will be determined by the server.

Notice:
Since the NTSC Championship future is uncertain at this time. I decided that we will run a free exhibition match. These series of racing are suppose to be a fun, hard and exciting racing experience between ALL NTSC drivers.

The Event is for both Orange and Clubman. Also anyone that is on the waiting list for Clubman series. We will run 10 races from 9 PM EST to 11 PM EST. To sign up put your name, car and car color. Please feel free to share setups.

Driver List:​

Chadwicksracing - BMW 1 series tii White
EL_ZISSOU - TVR Tamora WHITE
L_Hamliton -
Cerealkilller - BMW 1 Series tii
CPP214 - TVR Tamora WHITE
SupaaKinK -
clacksman - TVR Tamora RED
LinPark -
snakegt40 -TVR Tamora Chameleon blue
timeattack

Last edited:
Name: EL ZISSOU, A.K.A. NTSC Championship's Acting Secretary of Debacles
Car: Honda Integra
Color: BBR White
Set-up: Twin NOS bottles and some cut springs, FORZA spoiler

normal_ricer.jpg

Umm...I think this month's Eiger event is 550PP RWD

So the cars listed above will not work, as they are all FWD.

Just now realized that, sorry I didn't notice it earlier when you first
posted the thread Chad :guilty:

Umm...I think this month's Eiger event is 550PP RWD

So the cars listed above will not work, as they are all FWD.

Just now realized that, sorry I didn't notice it earlier when you first
posted the thread Chad :guilty:

ill take a tamora in debacle white! :dopey:

Oh no..Yes it is..I will choose different car. I have not a clue what I was thinking about. :( It was late though......excuses are OUT..... Sorry guys.. I will fix it tonight.. lol

Any suggestions?

Yah Eiger 550 RWD, London 550 FWD. Shall we take these beauties to London?

THanks for organizing CWR.

If this match goes well, we should do that next!

The cars are changed. The event is set for next Tuesday night, one week to play and test. I tested each car, they all have their differences, but they all are with in 1.5 seconds of each other. In my testing...

Notice: OK Guys, I know I keep changing my mind. Car change:

TVR Tamora 2002
0208+2002_TVR_Tamora+Front_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

After further testing, I feel that the Mazda is too fast for the other cars. The TVR is much closers to the other two cars. Good luck and have fun.

Chad

Name: EL ZISSOU, NTSC Championship Minister of Debacles
Car: TVR Tamora
Color: Debacle White
Set-up: Twin NOS bottles and some cut springs, skunk fur top

Name: EL ZISSOU, NTSC Championship Minister of Debacles
Set-up: Twin NOS bottles and some cut springs, skunk fur top

Congratulations, you just about caused nasal ejection of corn flakes, brown sugar and milk.

Interestingly, my Tamora dash is covered with the same stuff used to make Superflys' hat.
Little known fact.

Seriously, Tamora? S2s? Eiger? Formula Red Pearl for me then. :D

Name: GTP_CarlPKY AKA "The Backmarker"
NTSC Championship Department of FAIL Interim Director
Set-up: Black, plastic portable ashtray on center console with full pack of PALL MALL menthols, 10 inch/1200 Watt Pioneer subwoofer

The fast setup would be to buy a PAL disc. It would be nice to just click on a race and have fast competition, instead we are left with waiting for 3 weeks to get some people in one place to hopefully get a full grid, and most likely we will all be disconnected by the end of lap 1 every race.

If we all just agreed on a track for 1 week, then agree on a new track the next week ... We could have full grids every night of the week but only at one track. So here it is- everyone tell everyone to race Eiger on 00 12 24 36 48 until next week then we will move to London, then Suzuka on and on. Everyone send a PM on the PS3 to everyone on your friends list and we will have great racing.

Now why would we want to buy PAL discs, when we could just use NTSC. I thought we wanted private races anyways?

Another point is, not every one has a PAL supported TV, some have only Standard Definition TV sets still, so while their PS3 would read the disc, their TV would not.

Another point is, not every can afford to buy pal, nor are a lot of people willing to buy one.

Another point would be, why would we promote NTSC users to play PAL, doesn't that hurt NTSC game play more?

I have a PAL disc and PAL is getting just as thin as NTSC is. Without an update, PAL will have the same fate as NTSC.

Lets have some fun next Tuesday..this event will be fun..close close racing..

But the problem is between now and next tuesday! We are going to have 1 good night of racing every month?

No one suggested buying a PALdisc, but if you want to be fast and have competition is almost needed.

Think about this situation like the AIDS virus... (lol) I give it to one person, he gives it to 2 people, those 2 people each give it to 2 people, (up to 1/2 grid already after 3 PM's sent)

So if we do this with race info, via PM on the PS3, we will have multiple full grids every night, not once a month.

Setting up 1 race 2 weeks in advance on GTPlanet obviously isnt cutting it, why not take a suggestion for what its worth instead of sitting high horse shutting doors in peoples faces. This is absurd!

Ive been doing Lag ridden suzuka, racing PAL guys, for 2 weeks now and Im sick of it.

So ... you going ahead organizing a race that suits yourself seems like a good solution to me.

Good luck.👍

But the problem is between now and next tuesday! We are going to have 1 good night of racing every month?

No one suggested buying a PALdisc, but if you want to be fast and have competition is almost needed.

Think about this situation like the AIDS virus... (lol) I give it to one person, he gives it to 2 people, those 2 people each give it to 2 people, (up to 1/2 grid already after 3 PM's sent)

So if we do this with race info, via PM on the PS3, we will have multiple full grids every night, not once a month.

Setting up 1 race 2 weeks in advance on GTPlanet obviously isnt cutting it, why not take a suggestion for what its worth instead of sitting high horse shutting doors in peoples faces. This is absurd!

Ive been doing Lag ridden suzuka, racing PAL guys, for 2 weeks now and Im sick of it.

Welcome to the good old days man. That is how it used to be. And we never needed a use PM to tell everyone. We used this forum to setup races, to ensure GTP raced each other. As the months went on this game suffered because of its lack of features.. Being just a demo, there is only a certain about of shelf life. Given that this game is one year and 3 months old, I would say that it is exactly where its life expectancy is at.

Yes, the good old days! We can only do so many races without tire wear, damage, online chat, pits...custom races..This game is OLD and BORING, but the graphics sure look good.

So, I will take my one good race in one month at this point, because you are not going to find it in many other places. Your options are this:

1. Race with us this Tuesday
  2. Create you own race and PM others about it..
  3. Buy a xbox and Forza 3
  4. Wait for GT5 and there wil be loads of races..with hundreds of thousands online at a time.

Good luck mate

p.s. Keep in mind, if this race goes well, I will setup another match for us the week after...so..there is two good races in one month!

If PAL land is quiet tonight, I'll be there ... Just Kiddin'!!!! :)

I'll start in the 512BB but reserve the right to change if I start getting clobbered. See you there.

Yes, well don't you worry Lin, with the TVR Tamora handling issues, you won't get clobbered

Back