NTSC Championship – Exhibition Match

Um, ... ?

Mine seemed fine on a leftover Fuji setup.

edit: Is this really open to any NTSC driver? A friend of mine expressed interest.

I had a major issue with the Tamora...pushed really bad in the center and then it was understeer loose on exits. It has handling issues for me.

Any NTSC driver.. Yes

Ran the first hour of this, was fun. :)

Good show by:
EL_ZISSOU
insomniac81
K1LLD0z3R
snakegt40

and GTP_ers
CarlPKY
LinPark
CWR
CerealKiller

Maybe someone else too ...

Thanks, all.👍

thanks for the racing everyone. had a lot of good runs, lots of clean driving out there. :cheers:

some people were asking about my tune for the 512bb, i thought it was a tld but it might have been from one of the other smart guys in the tuners section- definitely not me! i made a change or two but nothing much.

here it is:

s2s2

-24 -22
4 6
2 4
-.1 +.04
2.1 2.2
5 6

off

Man, what a horrible night I had - I'm gonna check your tune against mine - I know i was running at -5 and 100 so maybe that was the issue. Was turning in mid 1'14s which seems awfully slow. That, plus starting 2nd to last or last every single race pretty much killed me. Had some good battles in the back with clack and snake - it really is difficult to pass on this track when racers are evenly balanced - you have to rely on a major mistake (or at least I did). :)

That was good fun. Slim pickings to find NTSC grids but we pulled it off nicely with a little organization.

There's no keeping up with Zissou and CWR. :)

So ... you going ahead organizing a race that suits yourself seems like a good solution to me.

Good luck.👍

Well, I did what I suggested last night. I had half grid plus in about 15 minutes, full of quality racers... with no advertising or organizing. 1 simple message that had these instructions contained within the message- Which race, the race times and send this message to all your friends. Since I chose the Suzuka world event we had full grids.

Nothing like passing back and forth several times a lap for 10 straight laps.

It's hard to send 100 messages on the XMB, with the 'send-to' limit. My friends know to find me on the TPRA practice sked.

12 car limit, no need for 100 messages. Also, I only have fast guys on my friends list, there arent 100 fast guys in NTSC. Last I ran on the TPRA schedule there were about 4 fast guys, 3 are on my friends list.

That's funny, I saw you posted about a week ago that NTSC showed up with full grids on the :07 :27 :47 at HSR, that was the TPRA practice schedule too.

You're right about the not-100-fast-NTSC thing, there's more than that.

What did you think about this exhibition race on Tuesday?

Exhibition race was comical honestly. Partially because of the track and partially because of the competition.

Our definition of fast must be a lot different, and that is fine.

Full grids at HSR is not hard to come by. I was winning from the back half of the grid! Starting 15seconds behind the leader, this is assuming I didnt get punted by a few select TPRA guys, I obviously wont say their names.

My whole point is this- people are willing to race, they need to know where and when. Most guys dont come to this site regularly, like we do, they need to know where to be at what time. I proved it possible last night. Dont be mad because I ddnt put any effort forth and got better results than the exhibition race.

I will post videos sometime this week and I will post information for the next event.

I was thinking Suzuka with high powered cars with sports tires. Lots of fun!

So here is the problem. I have been testing for days on a new event, and I just can't seem to find something suitable for my wants.

The first person to post an event and two cars (95% equal to one another), will decided our next event.

Chad

So here is the problem. I have been testing for days on a new event, and I just can't seem to find something suitable for my wants.

The first person to post an event and two cars (95% equal to one another), will decided our next event.

Fuji 600pp AWD
Subaru WRX '05 (Sedan)
Mitsubishi Evo X
R-lock or S-lock tire rule is fine ... so is a split.

111R Tuned and Tuned Clio at 700pp Suzuka, Race tires.

According to the "online lap times" thread they are the same.

AWD is not appealing to a lot of people. We need a race everyone will want to compete in. Clio is fast in straights, Lotus fast in corners. I've had plenty of battles with these 2 cars and its EPIC.

This is from the GTRP website, copied then pasted

Suzuka Circuit - Profirennen 700 LP (Offen)
# Laptime Car Freerun/Race Clutch Driver (PSN-ID)
2 1:59.296 Renault Clio Sport / Tuned Freerun No GTP_Mr P
3 1:59.301 Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned Freerun No Atho_GTPlay
5 1:59.382 Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned Race No GTP_mad94d
6 1:59.390 Renault Clio Sport / Tuned Freerun No GTP_Hyperspeed
7 1:59.531 Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned Race No GTRP_RudiRaser
8 1:59.586 Renault Clio Sport / Tuned Freerun No GTRP_RudiRaser
11 1:59.982 Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned Race No GTRP_StoneNuts
15 2:00.389 Lotus Elise 111R / Tuned Freerun No zskos
17 2:00.853 Renault Clio Sport / Tuned Freerun No linus301
18 2:00.885 Renault Clio Sport / Tuned Freerun Yes GTP_Chris

Last edited:
I do apologize ismokegt, but he did post first. We can revisit this idea in the future.

Fuji 600pp AWD
Subaru WRX '05 (Sedan)
Mitsubishi Evo X
R-lock or S-lock tire rule is fine ... so is a split.

If I have the time (1-3 days) I will test this combo and post an event. Thanks

Back