NTSC Championship S1 - Round 4 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 64 comments

What car do you want to use for the next Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I didn't make it guys, had to take the father out for lunch after church... I forgot it was fathers day today when I said I could make it. :(

no need to appologize, was a worthy cause. Do what you gotta do. You have your priorities right:tup:

Well here are my snapshots. Fun races but there were just a few of the Group A guys. I liked Sunday races, the fields were less populated and only had 1 disconnected race out of the 5

Race1
Picture3-vi.jpg

Race 2
Picture2-vi.jpg

Race 3
Picture3-vi.jpg

Race 4
Picture1-vi.jpg

Race 5
Picture5-vi.jpg

Sorry I didn't make it guys, had to take the father out for lunch after church... I forgot it was fathers day today when I said I could make it. :(

Same here..God...And CudaDude won them all...Just give him the championship please...lol

Anyways..see you guys next race..And SIGN UP FOR THE NISSAN FESTIVAL!!

Yes, Heli Eric I was staying up for Le Mans hehe, that race really irked me...

Anyways,

The first post is updated with results and current standings.

For the next tournament, the racing will take place Saturday mourning instead of Sunday mourning. Running it Sunday mourning is interfering with church for too many.

Also, I will try and add more stats to the record book, like wins at particular tracks, streaks, etc etc.

The Tournament #5 thread will be up soon.

Thank you for participating

Yes, Heli Eric I was staying up for Le Mans hehe, that race really irked me...

Anyways,

The first post is updated with results and current standings.

For the next tournament, the racing will take place Saturday mourning instead of Sunday mourning. Running it Sunday mourning is interfering with church for too many.

Also, I will try and add more stats to the record book, like wins at particular tracks, streaks, etc etc.

The Tournament #5 thread will be up soon.

Thank you for participating

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about Porsche's GT2 results. Those boys need to take it up a notch and clear the podium of all those guys in red. And, they need to get their LMP1 program under way. You know, Porsche is the only significant manufacturer I can think of that's not on Gran Turismo (although RUF was an interesting dodge).

And, thank you, Earth, for giving up your spot in the event to me! I had great time. It was very fun (and humbling) to participate in an organized event with other very capable and talented GTPers! Thank you also, for setting up and running this series.

Back