NTSC Championship S1 - Round 4 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 64 comments

What car do you want to use for the next Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am in... Question, can I possibly be put in Cup Group B due to the reason why I missed the last tournament???

EDIT: Scratch me off... Can't do Sundays I am at church until 1 central time... Oh well...

I was worried about the Sunday races interfereing with Church for some. Mine is at 4pm Sunday so I'm OK.

If anybody would like to be in the Busch Series on Saturday every week because of Church Sunday afternoon or anything else then just ask and I'll put you in there for life :)

If anybody would like to be in the Busch Series on Saturday every week because of Church Sunday afternoon or anything else then just ask and I'll put you in there for life :)

I fit in that category, if the race times on Sunday are going to be those times each week then I will always be at Church :) Even though I will miss getting to race with the best (Cudadude, CWR, Earth, L_Ham) Those were some good races, just wish I could've showed you all how well I could drive that R8 :sly: Cudadude raced with me once on fuji I was in my R8 he was in the Ferrari 430. He won of course, but I kept it close!

Luke

Hey Earth,

I think we might need to rethink the times of competition. I will make a poll.

Things have changed for me this weekend. Unless the date is changed I will have to drop out. Found out today that I will have to be at my local karl track for the ROK cup race on Sat & Sun. I am the head flagman and there will be drivers from Canada, U.S. and Italy here.

I can't believe the lotus is winning the poll..500pp is a snoozefest. O well..I guess I'm gonna have to deal with it. I really wanted to race the Mine's BNR34...Maybe next time.:(

Sorry, been in Texas. I will have to let you know in the next couple of days. Have an Auto-X on Sunday, but not postive I will be going.

If the participants stay at a low number I might put everyone into the Sunday Cup races wtih groups of 7 drivers a peice so stay tuned

OK for this week the Busch Series has been dropped.

All drivers have been moved into the mourning / afternoon Cup races on Sunday

With the latest update Daytona Oval has been removed from 750pp and High Speed Ring is now High Speed Ring Reverse

So check the new schedule for the cup series, it has slight changes.

And if the Lotus Elise wins, the only two tracks for it is London and Suzuka

Can you say 5 Suzuka races ;)

I like the Elise, but the track selection for 500pp is atrocious

Hey Earth, how about for the next tournament (#5) you place one top group and one junior group on saturday, and then another top group and junior group on sunday? So that everyone who works or has stuff to do on the weekends (damn you UPS) can get in on the action on a competitive level.

Hey Earth, how about for the next tournament (#5) you place one top group and one junior group on saturday, and then another top group and junior group on sunday? So that everyone who works or has stuff to do on the weekends (damn you UPS) can get in on the action on a competitive level.

That's a brilliant idea

I'll implement something like that for #5

Put me in, coach! Maybe? Earth, I'm available on Sunday, so if you wind up with a need for a substitute, I'd like to join in.

OK the lineup is finalized, I added Heli-Eric and slicecom

I took myself out of the lineup, I'm going to stay up 25 hours all the way to 10 am est, there is no way I will be in any shape to run this

OK the lineup is finalized, I added Heli-Eric and slicecom

I took myself out of the lineup, I'm going to stay up 25 hours all the way to 10 am est, there is no way I will be in any shape to run this

A bad case of Le Mans fever (I hope)? Very happy to be in the event, but I'm certainly disappointed you won't be there. If you change your mind, I'd be glad to give your spot back. Let me know.

Here are some results for Group A:

HSR #1:
Cudadude
KumaBar
DTWmetro

HSR #2
I wasn't connected, don't know results

Suzuka #1
Cudadude
KumaBar
DTWmetro
Ravenmaven

Suzuka #2
KumaBar
Cudadude
DTWmetro

Suzuka #3
Never happened - disconnected 3 consecutive times

EDIT: I guess Ravenmaven was just along for the fun of it.

Slice, Ham, Mikey, where were you!? A tournament with 3 people isn't much fun :(.

Great racing with group B!:)👍 Here was what I was working with...

HP: 491
kg: 969
tires: r3/r3
aero: 20/32
height: -2/-5
spring: 8/7
damp: 8/7
toe: -14/+25
camber: -2.4/-1.7
Brake: 5/8

no aids, and I moved 2nd gear to 87mph to launch with

hSR II was 1 Cuda, 2 Kuma

Suz III was the 12:45 make-up 1 cuda 2 twisty 3 vaxon?( bad hand writing) 4 Kuma 5 Vanos

b

With the small field, it was cool that we all got to race together at the end, though there were more than a few interlopers to interfere. :ouch:

@Vanos:
You were very quick with that setup! Too bad you went off early in the makeup race... would have been nice to see you give Cuda a run for his money!

Here are the results for Group B:

Race 1 (Suzuka):
vanos2990
TwistyBits
Oo_xVx_oO
Vaxen

Race 2 (Suzuka):
vanos2990
TwistyBits
Vaxen
Oo_xVx_oO

Race 3 (Suzuka):
[disconnected]

Race 4 (HSR-R):
vanos2990
TwistyBits
Vaxen
Oo_xVx_oO

Race 5 (HSR-R):
[Group B was split into two races by the server :^(]
(P1)Vaxen (P1)TwistyBits
(P2)vanos2990 (P2)Oo_xVx_oO

Race 6 (Makeup, Suzuka):
CudaDude
TwistyBits
Vaxen
KumaBar
vanos2990

Sorry I didn't make it guys, had to take the father out for lunch after church... I forgot it was fathers day today when I said I could make it. :(

Back