NTSC Championship S1 - Round 5 of 8 - (Finished)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 45 comments

What Car Do You Want To Use For The Next Tournament?

• 750pp Mines BNR34

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 750pp Lotus Elise Tuned

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 600pp Dodge Viper GTS '02

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 600pp Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 500pp Daihatsu OFC-1 '07

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500pp Suzuki Cappuccino '95

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
news flash. I wont be racing this morning due to water heater failure at an aircract engine parts factory in Bloomfield CT. Try not to be too dissapointed.

b

news flash. I wont be racing this morning due to water heater failure at an aircract engine parts factory in Bloomfield CT. Try not to be too dissapointed.

b

Well, that disappoints me. :scared: I was so hoping to race against you. Next time, I guess.

Final Results:

London #1
TwistyBits (Heli-Eric)
Oo_xVx_oO
KumaBar
DTWmetro

London #2
TwistyBits
Oo_xVx_oO
KumaBar
DTWmetro

Suzuka #1
TwistyBits
Oo_xVx_oO
KumaBar
DTWmetro

Suzuka #2
Oo_xVx_oO
KumaBar
TwistyBits
DTWmetro

Suzuka #3
KumaBar
Oo_xVx_oO
TwistyBits
DTWmetro

:banghead: That's going to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Guess I'll be in Group B next week.

CWR
Threshold
BBCNascar

2. CWR
BBCNascar
???Thres?

3. Threshold
CWR
BBCNascar

4. Threshold
CWR
BBCNascar

5. Threshold
CWR
BBCNascar

Fun, super tight races in this class, it was so difficult to pass without racing incidents. Especially on London, man! If you got stuck on last at first, it was a mountain!

By the way, Good job CWR!

Fun, super tight races in this class, it was so difficult to pass without racing incidents. Especially on London, man! If you got stuck on last at first, it was a mountain!

By the way, Good job CWR!

Thank you and takes a bow.. Just couldn't catch Threshold at London..I always started last...

KUMA! I thought you were going to sweep! That is what we agreed on!

Hi guys looks like a successful event with no disconnections.

Were the races crowded? Were there any hacks? Did Saturday mourning help?

Anyways it looks like with cuda missing this one KumaBar is going to cut into his points lead alot!

I'm upset I wasn't able to join you guys with my DVI - HDMI adaptor being broke. But this afternoon I gave in and bought the $40 cord. The TV is crystal clear again! No more green fuzz.

So I will certainly be at the next showdown and the next Festival from Hamilton.

I'll upload the results in the first post and will put up the next thread soon.

This 498pp cars were a blast to drive, not for speed, but for the level of competition it delivered. I really enjoyed the races. Almost all races were just for us that weekend and when other cars outside GTP appeared they were no where near. :sly:

Race 1 London
In this race I made my dumbest mistake to date: I totally forgot that the DForce wheel has a glitch were every first race the center of the wheel is moved to a 30 degree angle making handling this car in particular very difficult to control, on the first lap you'll see the car make wierd moves to the left until I lost it and spin then, you'll hear me turning the wheel all the way left then rigth to recalibrate it, things got normal from that point on but I lost so much time that I just managed to get p3. DTW surely had a wrong tune for this car because he was way slower than us in every race. He showed great sportsmanship every time as he didn't try to over defend his position. 👍

Race 2 London
In this race I started last from the group, and I made every attempt to pass Oo_xVx_oO but he Jarno Trullied his 2nd position very well. :D

Race 3 Suzuka
The Suzuka races were a blast, Twisty and me had some good fights trying to catch the other (mostly me trying to catch him hehe) As this happened I experienced the most rare problem with this car, imagine an understeering Elise, now imagine trying to exit spoon on one. Managed to get p3 and very close to p2 after that incident.

Race 4 Suzuka
This was the most exiting race of the bunch, I try so hard to catch Twisty that when I got him closer I put him in the sand :nervous: I waited for him at degner but he got back just to bump me instead of go for the position, then I slowed at the finish line for him to take my position again but I guess he slowed too, at the end Oo_xV won.

Race 5 Suzuka
This one I won :sly: At first I thought that I put Twisty in the sand again or something at degner because one moment he was filling my mirrors, then I felt a hit and then no Twisty, but luckily that wasn't the reason he wasn't close anymore ;), from there, it was an easy, not as fun win, but a sweet win none the less. :)

As always thanks Earth for this.

Back