NTSC Championship S3 - Round 2 of 8 - Tuesday, June 23rd - S3 tires Only

• Thread starter Earth
  • 126 comments

Combo for the next Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ran 6 or 7 laps, all were sub 1.55.000, most around 1.54.8-1.54.6. I have sacrificed a small amout of speed for a lot of stability and greater control.

I may not be abale to make the race tonight. I have to get my kart ready for real racing this weekend and the choice between GT:5P and real life is pretty simple. If i get done in time i will see you all later.

I may not be abale to make the race tonight. I have to get my kart ready for real racing this weekend and the choice between GT:5P and real life is pretty simple. If i get done in time i will see you all later.

:(

Hope you make it, if not, ah well.

Finally got to posting my tune.
BMW Z4

See the Clubman folks who do make it tonight.

RESULTS (OrangeR):

Race 1:
mkay
CANES
Flash

Race 2:
CANES
mkay
carl_pky

Race 3:
Zissou
Carl_Pky
L_Hamilton
mkay

Race 4:
Zissou
Carl_Pky
L_Hamilton
mkay

Race 5:
Zissou
L_Hamilton
Carl_Pky
mkay

So, for me (1st, 2nd, 4th, 4th, 4th)

Ok my results for clubman,

Race 1, GT5p decides poor snake and his troubled connection should be host, matching fails twice, the third time it picks me, we lineup on the grid and everyone disconnects but EERS. We ran the race but I doubt a two man race counts. He won in any case. By like, a lot.

Race 2, 4th behind TwistyBits, followed by snakegt40. Windfire and EERS had first and second, not sure what order.

Race 3, 5th behind FLASH48. (kudos flash that was a good battle)

Race 4, 6th behind FLASH 48.

Race 5, 7th behind snakegt40.

As for race 5 that was insanity. I think we were four abreast going into T1 on lap 3, pulled out to pass SupaKink at the start of the straight when he had a bad entrance, but I went out way too early and was stuck beside him the whole way, meanwhile Twisty goes right on both of us, we get to the breaking zone and someone in red comes flying up. The rush to T2 was likewise insane. Ton of chain reaction contact this race but fun none the less.

Race

My Clubman results
Race 1: terrible connection
Race 2: 1st
Race 3: 1st
Race 4: 1st
Race 5: 3rd

Race one should not count because everyone but two people got kicked from the race.
Race 5 was crazy it was a miracle that I finish 3rd. Great racing everyone.

Clubman

Apparently I cannot tell or comprehend proper time, as I showed up an hour late. 🤬 I knew full well the start times and pp, I wrote them down in my GT notebook this morning. 🤬

Race 4: We got a private race. I got a great start. Then realized I was probably supposed to do a 10-second wait like ... everyone else. 🤬
Pulled over, waited, continued from last. Lap 2, kinda shunted FLASH in the chicane, then spun out in front of him. 🤬
I parked it, jumping in cold + on wrong tune + no free run = 🤬.
7th, 0 points appropriate.

Race 5: Interesting to see some of the lines people were trying. Mine were no better, despite being on the right tune. Lap 4 and 5 at least decent, almost stole 3rd from Windfire at the line.
4th.

Going to apply for remedial clock reading before next race.

My results:

Race 1: Didn't connect with everybody else
Race 2: 3rd
Race 3: 2nd
Race 4: 2nd
Race 5: 3rd

Clubman Races

First race: Disconnected three times! Got in wrong race, with mkay- SupaaKinK- Canes51! Came in 4th.
2nd race: Missed because of getting disconnected three times!
3rd race: 4th
4th race: 5th
5th race: 8th

Need to go and get some driving lessons!

Need to go and get some driving lessons![/QUOTE]

I don't think you need lessons but a car that did not look as unruly as yours did.

My results :
Race 1: Disconected on the starting line .:ouch:
Race 2: 5th behind CeralKiller.
Race 3: Disconected from server:indiff:
Race 4: Almost made the first lap before getting dumped by server again:grumpy:
Race 5: Finished 6th ahead of CeralKiller & FlLASH48

I had the worst night imaginable :ouch: Thanks to the GT5P/PD servers for wasting 3 hours of my time practicing and TRYING to race in this event :grumpy:

My Results:

Race 1: Matched with no other Orange R drivers
Race 2: DC'd from server as soon as I pressed in
Race 3: Matched with only Drama-Kyd, who was unable to race at the time
Race 4: Matched with no other Orange R drivers
Race 5: Had to restart my PS3 because Race 4 wouldn't have been done in time for me to make race 5. Of course now I couldn't get connected to the server for some unexplainable reason once I restarted the PS3 :nervous:

poll to strike the whole event from the record, or take best 2 or 3 finishes or something?

it sounds like the servers were randomly responsible for many peoples results, even though they put forth much effort to make it happen. :(

My results:

Race 1: Failed to connect
Race 2: 3rd
Race 3: 3rd
Race 4: 2nd
Race 5: 2nd

Results I managed to note down:

Race 1:
N/A

Race 2:
1: Windfire1010
2: EERS4YEARS