Combo for the next Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Race 1. 2nd (split)
Race 2. 1st (split)
Race 3. Fail to Connect
Race 4. DC'd on starting grid, so I turned off the PS3 in disgust
Race 5. DNS

So, the first two races were empty, and when we finally got a group together I couldn't connect. I'm seriously considering dropping out from online racing until the full release. :grumpy:

Really bad this week. Sorry for that. This game is so limited, and doesn't accommodate our needs quite well enough.

Race 1 - Missed the start
Race 2 - Missed the start
Race 3 - 3rd
Race 4 - 3rd
Race 5 - 2nd

poll to strike the whole event from the record, or take best 2 or 3 finishes or something?

it sounds like the servers were randomly responsible for many peoples results, even though they put forth much effort to make it happen. :(

This sounds like a good idea

I'm moving Round 3 back to July 7th to give me plenty of time to get the results correct and to try and think of new rules to somehow get the races right. I can't believe all of this has happened after last season in clubman cup I was able to connect with th main race 25 straight times. I'll look into it

I'm moving Round 3 back to July 7th to give me plenty of time to get the results correct and to try and think of new rules to somehow get the races right. I can't believe all of this has happened after last season in clubman cup I was able to connect with th main race 25 straight times. I'll look into it

thanks earth!! maybe between now and the next race, the servers will regain some health- i dont think thats unlikely. i do think thats likely. i dont not think thats likely. know what i am saying?? :embarrassed:

That sounds great to me, as I'll be traveling next week and would've been unable to race anyway. I'm sure by 7/7 the frustrations of Round 2 will be forgotten and I'll be hungry for racing again. 👍

uhhhh, no news is Bad news. 3 days away from round 3 and Ive heard nothing! If we only get one day of practice with the car for round 3 that is fine, I would like to know that though.

Guys,

If there is not information 5 days before the race, then there won't be a race the proceeding Tuesday.

I am going to say that NTSC Champ is officially on hiatus! Until further notice.

Chad

Sorry for being away everyone, my apologizes

The Championship will still go on, expect announcements sometime this week on when the next round will be.

I'm sorry everyone, I can't continue governing over the championship. Not only has my PS3 broke again, but my personal life is in shambles.

I wish I could have finished up this season, but it looks like Chadwicksracing or someone else will have to carry the flag from here on.

Once I get things straight in my life I may try to come back. Sorry, and I hope you guys understand.

Life and family first - since Chad has neither maybe he'll pick everything up? :lol:

Hope to see you back soon Earth - get that PS3 fixed fast because GT5 could be out any day now!

Back