NTSC - High Speed Ring Pro 800pp xx:00 xx:20 xx:40

This race on the PAL side is doing great, don't see why it won't do good on the NTSC side!! On a side note, had some good close racing with GTP_Marchbrown and GTP_mr_geez!!!👍 This is the race were, us slower people can keep up with the faster!! Sometimes!!:sly:

This is really great a THRILL SEEKER 👍

What laptimes are you guys running?

P.s you can do 4 races in an hour easely

What laptimes are you guys running?

P.s you can do 4 races in an hour easely

Ive done several 1.02.7's. Cosistently below 1.03.1 without traffic anyways.

As for 4 races an hour, that means you get about 30 sec in between races, most people rather have 5min to recover from the intensity of 10 laps of 800pp fun.

As for 4 races an hour, that means you get about 30 sec in between races, most people rather have 5min to recover from the intensity of 10 laps of 800pp fun.

You will have about 2 min in between ant the scearcing for player time and logout time you will reach the 5 min mark aswell. But i know what you mean because it's pretty intense.

Just had some awesome races with al diffrent TAGS 👍

@ your way to fast for me, my best is mid 3 and can do pretty cosistently high 3

Last edited:

Thats beyond me at the moment, I can only do mid 03 (with the Amuse). What car are you using ?

Im in the GT LM. Half full grids tonight. Mostly good racing, plus some incidents with the usual guys take people out for no reason. Hopefully this event gets some more people playing and we get full grids.

05 25 45 has fuller grids, not many people on oher schedule. some big names run the 05 25 45 times and they are easily beatable.

05 25 45 has fuller grids, not many people on oher schedule. some big names run the 05 25 45 times and they are easily beatable.

i had pretty good grids with good drivers and all diffrent tags at 00 20 40

Back