NTSC//PAL Question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxThePiff
  • 4 comments
  • 528 views
Messages
305
I have a friend that would like to play my save file. By that i mean on my account. But I'm NTSC here in US and he's PAL. Would he still be able to do it?
 
You can't do that. Unless he buys an NTSC GT5 disc, since american saves are not compatible with european discs and viceversa. Though his PS3 will be able to play any region disc, including american GT5.
 
Aren't the save-games protected though? I tried to copy my saved game to my other account on my PS3 and it let me copy it, but didn't let me play it.
 
Aren't the save-games protected though? I tried to copy my saved game to my other account on my PS3 and it let me copy it, but didn't let me play it.

Yes, you would have to log on with the account that matches the save file.
 
Back