NTX Motorsports - PGR4 / Forza 2 / Forza 3 - Volvo C30 Inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter NTX
  • 103 comments
  • 17,856 views
Thanks once again to Jamie for the feedback.:)

Tommi, I´m quite happy with your visit mate. Come more often and U will see more quality, more action and more style shots!! Thanks mate for the comment:)
 
Well... another photo shoot session, another update in the makings. Here is a preview from one of the themes (Bike Battles). Enjoy.

Thanks to all that participated in the shoot (TVR, Mog and Alex):)


​
 
I really love the preview Nuno.
 
Here is the full update from the theme Bike Battles from the past shoot with TVR and friends:)







An extra shot can be found in Photomode Group:tup:​
 
My favourites are the last two.
 
That first shot is soo awesome!, Great work Nuno:tup:
 
Here I am again, and after some months I can finally bring another part of the latest shoot with TVR and friends. Hope all of you enjoy it.







​
 
It is not your best update from PGR4, but it is still a nice update.
 
I will start now the Christmas update related with the Photoshoot with TVR and friends. I quite like this one, I guess TVR and Duffers had a good time. Hope you guys enjoy it :)​









​
 
I really like your latest update.
 
I too really like this update, I love the two shots with the statues in and last shot, really cool compositions:)👍
 
Here is update nr 2 of the xmas update with TVR and friends. Another update is coming soon, also with the usual suspects 👍 Enjoy:)







​
 
It is good to see another update from you.
 
paganippdg2.jpg


Come on! That's you new San Marco's bestseller scenery in PGR!​
 
Really like 1st and 3rd shots 👍 Color is well used 👍
 
Here is another PGR4 christmas special update, with TVR and friends. The theme was James Bond cars. Enjoy and merry christmas!!!​

















​
 
Love them, especially the DBS shots.
 
Thanks mate, it was fun shooting with you and the rest of the guys:tup:
 
My favourite has to be the sixth shot.
 
Love them, especially the DBS shots.

+1, I love the combination of the dark environment and car colour, combined with the chrome of the car and the headlight reflections:tup:
 
Its been a long time since my last update here, but finally I bring something to my XBOX 360 gallery. Today, it makes 3 years since I joined GTP, and here is something to mark this day, a FORZA 2 update :)
Enjoy, and thanks to everyone that supported me during these 3 years on GTP :)
​







​
 
I like the first two shots.
 
The shots from Race Pro are awsome.If only the game looked that good.SimBin should sign you up !
 
Thanks pal...👍
BTW, the game is FORZA 2 not Race Pro. 👍
 
Just a small update to keep the gallery alive. American update this time. Enjoy:)





​
 
I like the first shot.
 
I like second Viper shot, reminds me of when I got a ride in the #52 Viper GTS/R.
 
I like them all equally Nuno:tup:, great to see this gallery back again!:)
 
Back