NTX Motorsports - PGR4 / Forza 2 / Forza 3 - Volvo C30 Inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter NTX
  • 103 comments
  • 17,856 views
Just a small update, to keep the gallery "running" . Enjoy :)





​
 
I like the last two shots.
 
Nice gallery NTX! The Forza shots look good, but the PGR4 shots are awesome! The have a nice realism look to them. I am not a big fan of Forza's photomode, but you can achieve some nice looking images with it, as you have shown. Looks Great!
 
NTX
​
astondbspppmm6.jpg
holy ****
/thread
 
Here is the 1st update from Forza 3. Quite simple edtition in here...but looks cool, no ? :)




(click for full size view)​
 
I like the first shot. :)
 
Thanks for the replies :) Here are two more shots from FM3...this time featuring the Mustang GT500 and the Nissan 300ZX. Enjoy :)




​
 
I quite like the 300ZX picture.
 
A little to bright in places on those latest 2 shots (for me at least), that said, I've been touring the rest of the gallery and seen some really impressive stuff, keep up the good work.
 
More from the game of the moment...:) Now with the Volvo C30. Thanks for the kind words guys :)






​
 
WOW! How do you get so nice quality on the pictures?
Amazing shots! Best i've ever seen so far from FM3.
 
these pictures are all looking good in here!!! they're a far cry from gt4 photomode. the porsche's are looking very special. i like the agressive look with the motion blur and everything. well done nuno
 
Back